What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

Currently listening to: Iglooghost - Neō Wax Bloom

One of the best electronic albums that has released this year. The super fast & extremely well done production of all these songs make this an album that i´ll certainly replay tons. There´s just so many sounds & instrumentals used, it´s practically insanity at this point. Amazing intros & outros, which transition to each track super smoothly, and it feels very satisfying. Also it certainly might be a bit trippy if you´re listening to this for the first time, i sure as hell had quite an experience listening to this.

Best Tracks: Super Ink Burst (Timestamp: 2:24) - Bug Thief (Timestamp: 5:51) - Sōlar Blade (Timestamp: 9:10) - White Gum (Timestamp: 13:03)

Edited by d1l2e3v4

I'm sure it's probably unpopular opinion, but it's after Thanksgiving; I have free reign with all the Christmas music I want.

Pandora has it all on shuffle, and there are quite a few decent sounds out there that I haven't discovered before.

7eventh Time Down and Sidewalk Prophets are a couple I delight in listening to from time to time.

@Wax743 I Prefer the older stuff, but last year they were playing next door to the hostel i was staying at in Sydney, it was the first date of the 10 year Music for The Recently Deceased tour, managed to snag a vinyl the same colour as the album cover off Kevin and it managed to stay in one piece with me throughout the rest of my trip in Australia. Looked after it really well.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2017 at 4:33 AM, Jimin said:

BTS - Blood, Sweat, & Tears

Might've already posted this one, but eh. I've grown to like the blonde haired one's vocals (who I recently learned is called 'V,' like the letter...). Still have no idea what BTS stands for/means, and I'm too lazy to look it up. :P

You foolish fool, your favorite is Jimin. It's always been Jimin...

And I did learn what the name BTS means.

Anyway what I'm listening to atm is...

BTS - DOPE