What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

26 minutes ago, reiner- said:

I'll keep the Lamb of God train rolling.

You my dude, have a sensational taste in music. I actually got to see Lamb of God earlier this year at Download Festival in Donington and they were incredible. They played some of their best tunes. The atmosphere was out of this world! I'm pretty sure they opened with this:

I was pretty hammered but I can tell you the crowd went wild when this dropped. They also played 'Walk with Me In Hell' as one of their last songs. Mad energy. Crazy performance. Insane weekend! Peace bro ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FierceMetal said:

You my dude, have a sensational taste in music. I actually got to see Lamb of God earlier this year at Download Festival in Donington and they were incredible. They played some of their best tunes. The atmosphere was out of this world! I'm pretty sure they opened with this:

I was pretty hammered but I can tell you the crowd went wild when this dropped. They also played 'Walk with Me In Hell' as one of their last songs. Mad energy. Crazy performance. Insane weekend! Peace bro ?

Here is my take on it! Way more slow, but i really like this one!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Wax743 said:

Here is my take on it! Way more slow, but i really like this one!

3.28 ❤️?

Good to see LoG getting some love. Seems to be quite a few metallers on here and I love it! Long live Burn the Priest! If you know, you know ??

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FierceMetal said:

I was pretty hammered but I can tell you the crowd went wild when this dropped. They also played 'Walk with Me In Hell' as one of their last songs. Mad energy. Crazy performance. Insane weekend! Peace bro 1f918.png

Lamb of God live is epic.

I saw them a few years ago and it was awesome. Made sure I got to the front of The Wall of Death so I could tick that off my list.

• Like 1