What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

117391322_3699067776772554_7675953985639679747_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=aUxYY7mhwlgAX9My88S&_nc_ht=scontent.fqlf1-1.fna&oh=39bc20adcb253254de634f140010017c&oe=5FE168C6

I watched Girls und Panzer earlier this year, and I liked it more than I thought. One of the reasons is the music. It's really good, and you can tell that they put a lot of effort in it. Naturally, I had to buy the soundtracks for both the TV series as well as the movie. Oh, and can't forget about that bonus album I bought which includes the ED song for the movie. 

One thing I should note. The soundtrack for the TV series can be listened from YouTube, but the majority of the songs from the movie soundtrack aren't there.

Anyway, here's a couple of songs that I enjoy listening to from time to time. And yes, this is what I'm listening for now.

The one above also happens to be my favorite song from the series. It's just so powerful, and it also makes me happy.

I also might as well include one of my favorite songs from the movie. Also, GuP calendars exist?

Edited by MrGarland

1- Dr. Dog "Coming out of the Darkness"

2- Unknown Mortal Orchestra "Hunnybee"

3- J Cole "Neighbors"

4- Helado negro "Pais Nublado" and "Running"

5- Pink Floyd "Breathe"

All five of these songs I've listened to within the last half an hour to an hour.. all five are on my days-off playlist, even tho I'm still at work with 2 hours to go til home-bound for 5 days off..