What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

This song is about two band mates of Cedric. Laura Beard And Sarah Reiser (one of them being his ex). They went to austin on a road trip and on the way back they had a bad car accident , both died march 23rd. They were 17 years old and they have been accredited in helping build and restore El Paso's punk scene in The mid 90s. They were also really close friends with Cedric and even participated in early ATD-I songs like "ludvico drive in"

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GrantVernonHart said:

This song is about two band mates of Cedric. Laura Beard And Sarah Reiser (one of them being his ex). They went to austin on a road trip and on the way back they had a bad car accident , both died march 23rd. They were 17 years old and they have been accredited in helping build and restore El Paso's punk scene in The mid 90s. They were also really close friends with Cedric and even participated in early ATD-I songs like "ludvico drive in"

Great song and deep feeling this song should get more attention back in the day early 2000s full of heavy metal and pop thingy that make me sick other genre deserve more attention too just like ShoeGaze got critices over britpop and grunge in 90s you guys should wake up and find something new rather than watch or listen mainstream media ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, flipskullhead said:

Great song and deep feeling this song should get more attention back in the day early 2000s full of heavy metal and pop thingy that make me sick other genre deserve more attention too just like ShoeGaze got critices over britpop and grunge in 90s you guys should wake up and find something new rather than watch or listen mainstream media 1f44e.png

I see your point. Same old formula repeat it over and over better find new one even it's old genre. No new videos today thank you for sharing ?

• Like 1