parker-94

What Are You Listening To?

44,704 posts in this topic

 

 

 

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

25 years, omg

1996 - 2021

 

Come down
Get off your fucking cross
We need the fucking space

To nail the next fool martyr

 

To ascend you must die
You must be crucified
For our sins and our lies
Goodbyyyeee!!!!!

Oh, yeah.  This is what we need more of now!!!!

 

Nice post.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2021 at 3:23 PM, Domino_Destructo said:

Blade Runner vibe

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My most recently listened to song ever:  Far West - New You. (I heard this in a PS4 platinum game called "On The Road" but selecting music in radio on and off wasn't in the first update, it got added after. And I was amazed by this song 😍

 

 

This is my most favorite type of music, imo nothing can top these songs as my personal #1 😍 MFG - Hypnotized 👇

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Helyx Hahaha yes, the Bladerunner :D very nice. You should post here more frequently if you're going to roll out gems like these :)

 

 

Edited by Domino_Destructo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Domino_Destructo said:

You should post here more frequently if you're going to roll out gems like these

 

 Fun fact: I created design elements for Ryan's (Gridlok's) website back in 1998/1999 (Gridlok.net)

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Fun fact: I created design elements for Ryan's (Gridlok's) website back in 1998/1999 (Gridlok.net)

 

That's amazing. Shame I can't check it out, the website doesn't exist anymore.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Domino_Destructo said:

the website doesn't exist anymore

 

Yeah, Gridlok.net went down after Ryan moved on to DOA (Dogs on Acid) and started releasing tracks on actual labels. Before Blackout, Project 51, Trendkill, Violence, Technorganic etc etc, he only released tracks on mp3.com as he wasn't signed to any labels. His sound has come a long way from the Florida techstep of the late 90s.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Helyx said:

Yeah, Gridlok.net went down after Ryan moved on to DOA (Dogs on Acid) and started releasing tracks on actual labels. Before Blackout, Project 51, Trendkill, Violence, Technorganic etc etc, he only released tracks on mp3.com as he wasn't signed to any labels. His sound has come a long way from the Florida techstep of the late 90s.

 

Man, you know a lot about him. Thanks for sharing this insight and his older tracks ;)

 

Haven't been into DnB long enough to know this kind of stuff. Used to listen mostly to rock and metal before discovering this type of music.

 

I'm actually quite familiar with some of the songs people post here. :lol:

 

Edited by Domino_Destructo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.