What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

40 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

I didn't know that was a playlist :D 

It's on MY playlist.

I noticed Spider-Man Homecoming was on while channel zapping and remembered that fun montage featuring Blitzkrieg Bop.

Had to go listen and headbang to it for a while. And a few more Ramones bangers.

I was a few pages back on the thread when I posted. I got confused for a solid 10 seconds after I saw your post.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

This song always makes me think of my friend Jeremy. He died in a car crash a couple years after high school. Every other friend I had at the time only listened to either gangster rap, or metal with singers you couldn't understand (which is fine, but variety is the spice of life). With Jeremy I knew we'd have Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, Creedence, & Led Zeppelin in the rotation as we drove around, because really that and playing sports was all there was to do. We would keep the volume reasonable and just talk, something that should have happened more with my other friends (we had to have the rap or metal blaring to show everyone how cool we were). Sometimes I really miss the guy. I'm certain we'd still be buddies today.

• Like 4