What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

18 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

I remember rock stations used to play that and Korn's Ball Tongue most often whenever they'd need a cool metal sounding background. Not that I was complaining?

Demanufacture is probably their best album, and I listened to it constantly when I first became interested in metal. They've also released some cringeworthy stuff, like Digimortal, but they'll always be nostalgic for me. I can't help but crack up at Burton's "HUH!" in Replica now, though! ?

Arsis - A Diamond for Disease

• Like 3

3 hours ago, StraightVege said:

Demanufacture is probably their best album, and I listened to it constantly when I first became interested in metal. They've also released some cringeworthy stuff, like Digimortal, but they'll always be nostalgic for me. I can't help but crack up at Burton's "HUH!" in Replica now, though! 1f606.png

THERE!! IS!! NO!! LOOOVE!!!?

I also think Demanufacture is their best album, but Obsolete is my favorite, if that makes sense?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

I also think Demanufacture is their best album, but Obsolete is my favorite, if that makes sense1f60e.png

Oh, it sure does. Heck, "Edgecrusher" was one of my favorite songs as an angsty teen, to the point where I had it as a user name on certain parts of the Internet. ?  Among my most listened-to albums, without question.

Novembers Doom - For Every Leaf That Falls

• Like 3