What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

7 hours ago, StraightVege said:

Yikes, really hope you're recovering well. Glad to see you around again! 263a.png

Thanks friend, appreciate it. Honestly cannot remember ever being that sick in my life. Thoroughly got my ass kicked for a good few weeks, but pretty much back to normal now thankfully.

Generally in good health, double vaxxed with a booster in January of this year. Go figure ??‍♂️

• Like 2

On 11/2/2022 at 2:41 AM, Deep_Space_5D said:

Thanks friend, appreciate it. Honestly cannot remember ever being that sick in my life. Thoroughly got my ass kicked for a good few weeks, but pretty much back to normal now thankfully.

Generally in good health, double vaxxed with a booster in January of this year. Go figure ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

Very glad to hear it! Yeah, I can only imagine. It nearly killed my brother earlier this year (he was anti-vaccine until he got sick, sadly). These breakthrough cases scare me. I've got three Pfizer jabs myself, but I really ought to get around to having the updated Omicron booster soon.

Dead Sara - Heart-Shaped Box

• Like 2

11 hours ago, StraightVege said:

Very glad to hear it! Yeah, I can only imagine. It nearly killed my brother earlier this year (he was anti-vaccine until he got sick, sadly). These breakthrough cases scare me. I've got three Pfizer jabs myself, but I really ought to get around to having the updated Omicron booster soon.

Sheesh…sorry to hear it hit your bro so heavily. But happy to hear that it sounds like he pulled through ultimately? It’s just crazy how drastically different it can affect individuals. I shudder to think about the potential severity of my case had I not been jabbed at all going into it. It was scary enough with 3 Pfizer shots.

• Like 2