What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

Have you paid attention to any Nirvana lyrics? :P

Yeah, cause at least I listened to OTHER songs made by them, instead in where mostly everyone I know only knows like one song of theirs, which is "Smells Like Teen Spirits", hahaha! I searched their other songs just in case, and read the lyrics, but they're just as what I understand from listening. Yeah, still weird, odd, and seems out of place when you read them sometimes, or listen of course, but with 'Smells Like Teen Spirits', I thought Kurt Cobain was saying some other stuff, when this whole time, I was just listening to gibberish! Well, it's gibberish when you read it and try not to put the words in context, or of course, listen, but when I listened to the song, I didn't know he was saying all of that! When I listened, I thought he was saying this, and that, when instead, he's basically speaking another language to me now! When he says "Hello" 3x, I didn't know he was saying "how low" between. Although that ain't weird or anything, just something I never noticed. And then at one parts he starts saying "My Libido, a mosquito, an albino" whatever he said, I didn't know he was saying that! And I listened to this song over 100 times now. I... I'm just upset. D: Sorry for my rant. You don't know how upset I am now that I finally read the lyrics, hahaha! And it's funny, cause there's a video of Teen Reacts, I just watched it now, and some teens get shown some lyrics, and they have to read them and try to identify the title/artist of the song. Only like 3 teens identified the title/artist of the song.

• Like 1

Yeah, cause at least I listened to OTHER songs made by them, instead in where mostly everyone I know only knows like one song of theirs, which is "Smells Like Teen Spirits", hahaha! I searched their other songs just in case, and read the lyrics, but they're just as what I understand from listening. Yeah, still weird, odd, and seems out of place when you read them sometimes, or listen of course, but with 'Smells Like Teen Spirits', I thought Kurt Cobain was saying some other stuff, when this whole time, I was just listening to gibberish! Well, it's gibberish when you read it and try not to put the words in context, or of course, listen, but when I listened to the song, I didn't know he was saying all of that! When I listened, I thought he was saying this, and that, when instead, he's basically speaking another language to me now! When he says "Hello" 3x, I didn't know he was saying "how low" between. Although that ain't weird or anything, just something I never noticed. And then at one parts he starts saying "My Libido, a mosquito, an albino" whatever he said, I didn't know he was saying that! And I listened to this song over 100 times now. I... I'm just upset. D: Sorry for my rant. You don't know how upset I am now that I finally read the lyrics, hahaha! And it's funny, cause there's a video of Teen Reacts, I just watched it now, and some teens get shown some lyrics, and they have to read them and try to identify the title/artist of the song. Only like 3 teens identified the title/artist of the song.

lol, a classic case of thinking a song is meaningful and has a message that speaks to you, when the songwriter was really just putting stuff together. xD

• Like 1