What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

It's a shame that you're musically intolerant and only acknowledge a single facet of music. Green doesn't look great on you.

Sounds to me like youre the intolerant one. You have no idea what my taste in music is like, nor what I listen to on a regular basis. I just personally dont like the music she makes. I love her acoustic stuff, but all the 'official" stuff is far too poppy for me, and doesnt showcase her real talent. Also, how can you claim I only acknowedge one type of music when youre the one who hasnt posted anything BUT Lights in ages? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Nice try, though.

Perhaps you should drop the self-righteous attitude and accept other peoples opinions when they differ from your own.

Sounds to me like youre the intolerant one. You have no idea what my taste in music is like, nor what I listen to on a regular basis. I just personally dont like the music she makes. I love her acoustic stuff, but all the 'official" stuff is far too poppy for me, and doesnt showcase her real talent. Also, how can you claim I only acknowedge one type of music when youre the one who hasnt posted anything BUT Lights in ages? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Nice try, though.

Perhaps you should drop the self-righteous attitude and accept other peoples opinions when they differ from your own.

And how do you know that Lights is all that I listen to? This is just a thread on a forum, which isn't enough insight as to what I listen to. And that isn't the first time I've heard you drop that last line. Perhaps you should drop the book of comebacks you obviously so closely follow. Your original post was obviously meant to provoke me, from whatever grudge you still hold from our little quarrel in the chat room. Had you posted about it like just now rather than with the intent of a personal offense, I would've seen it as a legitimate opinion and respected it.

Thats funny, because in the adult world, I didnt see us having a disagreement in the chat box. I just seem to recall you thinking you were better than myself, and everyone else in there. And I apologise for the recycled comment about your self righteous attitude, but it the shoe fits, you may as well wear it.

Case in point: The fact that you think that other peoples opinions are only valid if they explain them in full detail, so you can wrap your mind around them.

Thats funny, because in the adult world, I didnt see us having a disagreement in the chat box. I just seem to recall you thinking you were better than myself, and everyone else in there. And I apologise for the recycled comment about your self righteous attitude, but it the shoe fits, you may as well wear it.

Case in point: The fact that you think that other peoples opinions are only valid if they explain them in full detail, so you can wrap your mind around them.

In the adult world? You didn't need to be in the adult world to see you were obviously having a problem with what I was saying, even though that doesn't have much to do with anything. I tried to give you advice about something you were troubled with, and that doesn't mean I thought I was better than you. As for thinking I'm better than everyone else, now you're just throwing in blind insults. As for your case in point, if you had presented your opinion to me the way you did the second time, I would have taken it sincerely, unlike the first time which was clearly meant to offend me; that's all. I can't imagine you arguing with me right now is anything but you trying to "get back" at me.