Far Cry 3 teaser trailer!

ille1234

Far Cry 2 was a horrible game for me, hated every bit of it, specialy the map, was to repetitive.. goin have to see how the third one stands up, b4 I drop flow on it.

the only problem I had with it was that the map was too big and there just wasn't enough goin on in it, plus the guards at the gaurdpost would respawn like seconds after returning to the post, it was just irritating, i still liked it though and hope to get back into it soon

This actually looks like a real improvements, looking forward to this hope the online is a bit better this time around

• Like 1

I can agree with previous posters to a point about FC2. it just takes some getting use to. the only real issue I had was the online. the Ubi servers suck donkey balls. but with the reintroduction of FC2, hopefully for y'all sake they're better.

but everytime I watch the FC3 videos I get overly excited. everything I thought FC2 was missing it seemed to have picked up on.

might be a must get for the 2012 for Me. just depends on what I will be playing @ time of release.