Easy List?

Buswellmation

NEVER judge a lists difficulty if you haven't played the game. You don't know how crazy those trials or optional objectives might be. There are even some challenges on Peggle Nights on PC that I never mastered because they were so damn hard or luck based. Peggle is notorious for difficult challenges. Peggle 2 is likely no different.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Wasn't too bad. Got it with my bud in 2015. Just got it for myself here this year. For the optional objectives which is the only challenge; simply went for all of the skill shot challenges first. Got those out of the way, and then combined Clear Pegs, and Ace Scores for a 2nd run-through of the levels. Kinda like trophy guide says. Don't have the DLC? You're fin'na have a rough time.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

One of the easiest Platinum trophies I've ever earned. But also one of the most fun! This was basically passive for me as myself and a bunch of friends - even my wife got involved - just played really casually taking turns. Peggle is so fun! Great to pass the controller around after each fail. Amazing game and so glad they gave it a plat.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:45 PM, Vintenko86 said:

i got platinum but i very very very very HATE this game :angry:

Damn... Not sure how you can hate Peggle. It's so damn fun. Sounds like maybe you wanted the plat so bad you didn't stop to enjoy the game?

• Like 1