Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buswellmation

Easy List?

18 posts in this topic

I personally think that this will be an easy list and I was also surprised this game had a Platinum. Nevertheless, I think it will be easy.

Edited by Buswellmation

An interesting list, having a platinum surprised me too, but im glad that Peggle finally comes to Playstation it´s so cool to play!

I heard this game was actually kinda tough after a certain point - it's been out on Xbox for a while

I heard this game was actually kinda tough after a certain point - it's been out on Xbox for a while

Its been on Xbox one since December 2013 :)

If it´s like the first Peggle then yeah expect some challenge, but it´s a good one :)

NEVER judge a lists difficulty if you haven't played the game. You don't know how crazy those trials or optional objectives might be. There are even some challenges on Peggle Nights on PC that I never mastered because they were so damn hard or luck based. Peggle is notorious for difficult challenges. Peggle 2 is likely no different.

Looks like a pretty west list to me.

Sorry, I meant 'Easy' list :') It was a typo

I'm 15 optional objectives off the plat and let me tell you, it's no cake walk!. Some of the levels are so frustrating, but it's nowhere near as hard as peggle/peggle nights challenges!.

Yep, I agree with the objectives now xD Oh well, I will work towards the plat 

The trials will take time... most of them have a "hit every peg" objective.  It's more of a chore than fun.

Wasn't too bad. Got it with my bud in 2015. Just got it for myself here this year. For the optional objectives which is the only challenge; simply went for all of the skill shot challenges first. Got those out of the way, and then combined Clear Pegs, and Ace Scores for a 2nd run-through of the levels. Kinda like trophy guide says. Don't have the DLC? You're fin'na have a rough time.

Just buy the DLC and it's drops the plat difficulty from 9/10 to 4/10. Would have never got these objectives done without the DLC:giggle:

The DLC is cheap if you wondering.

This whole game is a walk in the park don't have any worries about it. You might get a liiiitle stuck on a level or two but it's nothing a couple retries won't fix