Parker

The Official Destiny Boosting Thread

68 posts in this topic

destiny-0-820x420.jpg

Want to join up with a fireteam for some Strike missions or some Crucible slaying? Whatever it is that you want to do, create a Gaming Session, post the link here as well as any other information that you think the potential fireteam members need to know. 

Parker

Looking for PS3 players to complete the raid with next Saturday. Game session here: https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/33751-Destiny

Please join this clan too if you plan on joining the session: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/334109

All are welcome, but if you sign up for it PLEASE DON'T BE A NO SHOW. Thank you!

Edited by McJacs2

Just wanted to let you know you made a typo in the title.  Assuming this is meant to be boosting.

Just wanted to let you know you made a typo in the title.  Assuming this is meant to be boosting.

Thank you ma'am, I appreciate it. 

Parker

Need one more person to compelte the weekly nightfall strike with.  You don't need a mic, but my friend and I will have one.  We've beaten the level 28 weekly heroic strike, but haven't tried the nightfall yet.  It's the same level, so we can easily do it.

We are looking for people for the raid right now. We are trying to get the clan raid trophy so you can ask to join Tickle Me Elmo clan on bungie.net Add me: Cyclome

I need help finishing the lvl.30 hard raid, i'm checkpointed at the Templar boss fight. Need to be at least lvl.29 and be exprienced in the raid  cause it will take a while and no mid game bailing. There will be a lot of deaths so be ready for a lot of resting from checkpoints.

PSN: DocWong 

Edited by DocWong

looking for an experience team to attempt to get the flawless raid trophy without dieing, im lvl 30 and have done it numerous amounts of times on hard, i have new methods for passing the hard parts even after patch ADD MEE !!

Can anyone help me boost my lvl.11 hunter to lvl.20? I want to do the weekly and nightfall strikes before the refresh.

PS4

Looking for players to beat the lvl.30 raid, I've beaten it multiple times so I'll know what to do. Ps3 users only.

PSN:CalamityPolicy

Looking for someone with hard raid save at atheon so can just push him off before its fixed.

Ps3 psn: Blade-Of-Exia

If anyone can help thanks.

I'm looking for people that are used to run the Vault of Glass and level 30 and up to get the flawless raider trophy. And please be good with the platform jumping part. Just add me on PSN: Cyclome with a message.

Edited by Cyclome

I need two trophies...

Flawless Raider and the one for raiding with a full fire team of clan members.

any help would be great.

Im in a clan called "Club Chaos" if anyone wants to join

I'm looking for people that are used to run the Vault of Glass and level 30 and up to get the flawless raider trophy. And please be good with the platform jumping part. Just add me on PSN: Cyclome with a message.

I see you got the platinum but i would appreciate the help if you are willing

Hey everyone, I'm new here so please me patient with me if I'm unfamiliar with things. I'm looking for some people who I can be friends with to play Destiny together. I'm a trophy hunter as well, and I know I need a team to get some of them. I have one friend of mine who plays the game, but he's not always available so that's why I might need 5 friends. I know getting the Flawless Raider trophy is extremely difficult, but if we all practice and work together we can do it. If someone already has a team and needs a sixth member I don’t mind joining, but if I need to make my own team that’s alright as well. I think it would be great if we could play more games together than just Destiny. I plan on getting Assassin’s Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and  Call of Duty: Ghosts (yes, I mean Ghosts), and I think playing those games would be just as much fun. Hit me up if you interest. Make sure that you at least have a headset. I have a PS4 and a PS3.

PSN- hudsontruss123

I could be online on a saturday morning or afternoon just add me on PSN and tell me when you will do it.

I need two trophies...

Flawless Raider and the one for raiding with a full fire team of clan members.

any help would be great.

Im in a clan called "Club Chaos" if anyone wants to join

I see you got the platinum but i would appreciate the help if you are willing

Im looking to join a clan, on every night so send me a message, mention destiny ps4 in it.

Level 24 warlock

psn i.d  IcemanEire

Iceman B)

Edited by IcemanEire

Hey

Looking for people to do raids & strikes (PS4)... Preferably people that speak  English  and have a mic! 

PSN - RyokuKuma , mention in request "destiny psn"

:lol::D

Is there any real way to boost the Crucible trophies?  I pretty much suck at anything PvP and need only 'Relic Hunter' for the Platinum (got Flawless Raider last night doing Crota's End on Level 30).  I'm pretty sure Salvage is limited to fireteams of 3, and the 3v3 matchmaking is random.

You can try to boost but honestly I don't think there is truly a way to boost it all. All the pvp stuff is easy enough to do on your own, with the kill all three without dying its all about luck. Play capture and either use a titan for the smash special or use a good rpg. Just wait until there are at least 3 players on the capture zone and fire away and just hope they were different classes. I got it and I was terrible at the pvp as well. Flawless raider was way rougher then the pvp trophies. Good luck with the plat!

I think I misunderstood. With relic holder you just need to wait until they have the salvage matches available on certain weekends (stupid I know). But you can get that one solo just visit the calendar on bungies web site and find out when they will be doing the next salvage weekend.

For level 31 and 32 Guardians, Crota's End on Normal is actually easier and much quicker to run Flawless.

For Crossing the Abyss, only one player needs to make it through (Ideally a 32 Bladedancer Hunter with all Agility and Invisibility perks active - "Don't Touch Me" helps, but its not necessary).  Everyone else can just hang out at the beginning and wait.

Crossing the Bridge (probably the hardest part) needs to be done legitimately, one player crossing at a time while the others build the bridge and stand on the plates to keep the annihilator totems at bay.  Obviously while fighting off thralls and acolytes on your side while taking pot shots at enemies on the other to help keep enemy numbers down.  Once everyone is across, just kill enemies until the Wizards/Ogres are dead.

Running Shrieker Hall is pretty straight forward.  Kill the first Shrieker from the room you first enter and run back outside to avoid the Shrieker's Death Blast.  Repeat for the second Shrieker.  Then it is basically just a matter of beating back enough thralls and exploders to clear that portion.

For Ir Yut, a Titan with Helm of Saint-14 and the liberal use of Abyss Defiant definitely help here to confuse/blind the enemy.  You can fight off most of the Knights and Acolytes from the safety of the Boomer Towers on the left and right, along with the Wizards, if you pre-agro them from below on your way in (with a solar grenade or rocket from a Dragons Breath on each side of the crystal that hangs down).  Hardest part is getting the Shriekers down and then killing Ir Yut herself.  Once that is out of the way and the rest of the other enemies wiped out, you are almost there.

For Crota, just have one player hang back in the left room eliminating the boomers from the tower (and the occasional Acolyte that jumps out onto the bridge) while everyone else concentrates on killing the swordbearer, de-shielding Crota and your fastest Hunter (Ideally level 32 and equipped with Tireless Striders) grab the sword and hit Crota with a couple of heavy strikes (R2).  Our group managed to kill Crota with 2 swords.  We didn't even get to the Ogres in that part (or I should say Crota didn't survive that long).

Edited by BBurgSteve

I need help with last 2 Raid Trophies - PSN: francelinofaf - I have good weapons, i play VoG a lot of times, need a clan and a run to do flawless on lv 24, add me !!!

Nothing for sure, just looking for interest to see if we can get enough players. 

Anyone would like to run VoG in hopes of getting Flawless Raider and possibly Raiding Party? My buddy and I are pretty experienced in VoG. We used to run it several times a week before the DLC came out.  

I have a level 28 warlock, 26 hunter, and working my way back up for a level 30 titan (I deleted the character, but kept all the gear)

I have a level 32 titan, and a mic. Hit me up for flawless raider on Crota...willing to keep trying until its done :-)

I have a level 32 titan, and a mic. Hit me up for flawless raider on Crota...willing to keep trying until its done :-)

Add me, PSN is Quikdrawjoe :P