Parker

The Official Destiny Boosting Thread

68 posts in this topic

Does someone have an Aksis final fight checkpoint on WOTM hard? It's my last trophy for the DLC pack

Does someone got an Aksis last encounter checkpoint on WOTM hard ? The only trophy i need  that blocks my platinum. I'm 383 light but i know the fight well

PSN ID Draxnir

Does someone got an Aksis last encounter checkpoint on WOTM hard ? The only trophy i need  that blocks my platinum. I'm 390 light, but i know the fight very well

PSN ID: Draxnir

(Im a warlock)

Edited by Draxnir

need help for some destiny 1 trophies. msg my PSN XxF4ncy2xX if you're interested in helping.

On 1/23/2018 at 2:11 AM, XxF4ncy2xX said:

need help for some destiny 1 trophies. msg my PSN XxF4ncy2xX if you're interested in helping.

Hey you still up for the trophy hunt? Do you have the "triple play" trophy?

On 11. 3. 2018 at 10:43 PM, coquinn said:

Looking for a crew to run WOTM on Heroic - shoot me a message, thanks.

Count me in. 4 more and we can go.

hit me up with a add looking to boost a few PVP trophies 

PSN ID: ExcideSC

Hey all, picked up the Destiny Collection a few days ago. It came with the level booster so despite being 40 (339) I'm still learning the game. Looking for anyone still boosting PvP or strike/Raid trophies. Also a good clan who don't mind aiding a newcomer would be most welcome. Any interested parties are welcome to message me on PSN, please put "Destiny Boost" in any friend request you send. 

Timezone - GMT 

PSN: screenwriter91

Hi there,

This weekend we will be doing a flawless trophy run on Croatas end. This usually takes 20-30mins. This is the gold trophy.  So we will have to have you join our clan as well.

Please have a decent light level (300+) and be able to do the mechanics somewhat. We are looking for 5 players. There is myself, and 2 other friends. However, she might not be able to attend so we will say 3 spots are open as of now. Or if you'd just like to help out, that'd be awesome too. Nobody really plays Destiny anymore so if this is the trophy you're missing this is your chance.

Furthermore, if there are any other trophies we can help with, provided how long they take we are more than happy to help out. 

My discord ID is : Dan#8484

Or my PSN is : Yorunoo

Edited by Yorunoo

Hello,

looking for people to do Wrath of the Machine raid, have 2 other players so I am in need of three more, if are interested or can spare time to help us please msg me PSN id : CassyCZ or you can join gaming session I have here. Our time zone is GMT+1 Thanks

I’m looking for people who’s keen to do the Flawless Raider trophy.

Crota’s End.

I’m looking for people to work on the daily pvp and pve bounties; as well to begin the training and push into strikes and raids.  If interested  please message me on PSN.

PSN:  Silvanous

Timezone:  Daily 9pm-12am ET; other times available.

Was wondering if anyone would want to do Kings fall on normal? Needing some assistance to complete the raid and locate the calcified fragments 

Hi, I'm searchin for a Clan to do dedicated trophies and some raids too, mssg me, thx.

On 14/03/2021 at 9:32 PM, loncle13 said:

Hi, I'm searchin for a Clan to do dedicated trophies and some raids too, mssg me, thx.

I'd make a session and work from there

Looking for a few players to get multiplayer and raid trophies. Feel free to msg. Thanks
PSN:  trickyrice42