Hello

Buswellmation

I was going to go one of these back when I signed up but I forgot  :facepalm: so I'll use my about me bit on my profile to introduce myself.

I'm a 16 year old gamer with Asperger's  :) I am currently a supermarket worker and a student studying Level 3 Travel & Tourism at Solihull College.

I enjoy playing many games, including favourites such as Call Of Duty, FIFA, GTA V and many more! I also enjoy many hobbies such as Geocaching, Scouting, Travelling and finally, Running.

I have been running since March 2011 (13 years old) and since then, I have taken part in many runs including 2 Great Manchester Runs, last year's Great Yorkshire Run and my biggest achievement, The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon 2012 in Orlando, FL. I ran it at the age of 14. I am hoping to take part and complete theGreat South Run in October 2014.

Don't own a mic for PS3 yet, but feel free to add me! I have PS3, PS4 and hopefully in October, a PSVita

PSN: Buswellmation

Wow dude, we got a running bad ass over here.. 

Seriously, props dude, I've always sucked ass at running, I just don't find it fun at all, like others do. 

I've already seen you around, but regardless, welcome dude; have fun.. or continue to I guess. 

• Like 1