Ok i was wondering about persona 4 golden

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

Ive always heard it was satanic and stuff but I was looking around and it said u can use satan and other stuff like that but I was also wonder about mind zero also like I loved the final fantasy series but I didn't know if it was a satanic game or wat I mean I know a game cant be satanic really but like ive heard they were and I was wondering about this because this Christmas im getting the BO2 bundle . 

The Persona series, which is based in the Shin Megami Tensei universe, uses a multitude of mythological figures, as well as religious ones, that are referred to as personas. In the context of Persona 4, you summon these personas to fight off Shadows, which aren't based on anything as far as I can tell. The game is not satanic in any shape or form, although I guess religious nuts would be offended at seeing their deities fight alongside a bunch of teenagers. Satan appears as a persona in this game, but from the information provided from the Megami Tensei Wiki, he has absolutely no bearing on the plot and is just a regular persona used to fight Shadows.

I'm surprised you heard Persona 4, of all games in the Shin Megami Tensei series, was satanic. It's extremely lighthearted and doesn't delve into any real religious aspects. I would expect that misunderstanding in something like Nocturne, but not Persona.

No, the game, and all Megami Tensei games, is/are not "satanic" in any way. Now, that doesn't mean people won't give it that label anyways though.

Oh and as far as Mind=0, it doesn't have anything that could remotely be considered "satanic" unless a person is deliberately trying to give it that label.

Edited by BooneJusticius

I can say that after 200 hours that I find the persona series to be vastly less satanic the most organized religions. Jk no need to take that seriously.  On topic if you're going to let anything "satanic" in this game bother you then you would probably also have a problem with the fact that other gods from other religions are included in this game.  But if it will put you at ease then no this game will not make you a devil worshipper or steal your soul.  Though when I consider how many hours I put into this game...excuse me I need to go find a priest, a rabbi, and a monk.

Edited by MrKittyEmperor

Persona 4 uses some creatures that have a religious attributes, but it is not the main focus of the game's amazing story!

Wait? I'm not entirely sure what you're pointing at here? You want to know whether the game is....Satanic?  :facepalm:  Do you think it'll convert you to the devil or something? (I'm actually curious, I'm not trying to be an ass in any way)

as for you...NICE SIG!!!!!

True SMTs are more "satanic" as Satan and Lucifer are actually characters that have relevance in plot.

(Btw it is satanic game, I wanted to fuse Thoth and Igor instead gave me Satan xDDDD)

In the context of Persona 4, you summon these personas to fight off Shadows, which aren't based on anything as far as I can tell.

Shadows are suppressed egos of people.

It comes from Jung's psychology.