Knuckle Ball help!

Jurgen

Knuckle Ball is the last trophy i need for platinum and it's killing me. I know holding L2 helps and that the ball needs to NOT spin. I've been doing this for about 4 hours today and at least another 4 over the past few days and have scored i'd say close to 1000 goals just doing this. The closest i have come is making the ball only do a half rotation from the moment it left my foot till it hit the net, which apparently isn't good enough.
If anyone can let me know how to completely stop the ball rotation or help in any other way, it would be greatly appreciated.

Knuckle Ball is the last trophy i need for platinum and it's killing me. I know holding L2 helps and that the ball needs to NOT spin. I've been doing this for about 4 hours today and at least another 4 over the past few days and have scored i'd say close to 1000 goals just doing this. The closest i have come is making the ball only do a half rotation from the moment it left my foot till it hit the net, which apparently isn't good enough.

If anyone can let me know how to completely stop the ball rotation or help in any other way, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if you saw this but there's a topic in forum for the PS4 version of the game that might help you with it, specifically the last post - https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/19918-knuckle-ball/

I'm not sure if you saw this but there's a topic in forum for the PS4 version of the game that might help you with it, specifically the last post - https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/19918-knuckle-ball/

Yea i have tried that plus heaps of other things people have been saying. Everyone just says pretty much the same which is just L2 or both L2&R2 while outside of the box. Scoring isn't a problem for me, it's just the spinning of the ball i think. 

I finally got it after 10 hours of doing nothing but this shit and listening to podcasts all day :P I watched the replay and it was the exact same as all my other shots that i thought would have counted. I think it just must be really buggy.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...