Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrManBuz

Plat still obtainable?

12 posts in this topic

I was wondering is the online still working for this? I don't have the game anymore but I'd rather not buy it again and then find out the plat is unobtainable.

The platinum is no longer obtainable as you cannot connect to DiRTNet/ RaceNet for the weekly challenge.

The platinum is no longer obtainable as you cannot connect to DiRTNet/ RaceNet for the weekly challenge.

Damn...I wanted to go back and clean up from my non OCD trophy hunting days but it seems not to be :( Thanks for answering though :)

Damn...I wanted to go back and clean up from my non OCD trophy hunting days but it seems not to be :( Thanks for answering though :)

That sucks for you. Can't get a platnium because of the silly online trophies that are Bullshit

No worries, sorry because of the online the platinum is no longer obtainable.. I've got some sports games I can't plat cause of that shit. But anyway, if you really like DiRT, DiRT Showdown is still up, although there is hardly anyone on it and DiRT 3 is obtainable still as well but you'll have to hook up with some boosters because the online is dead.

This is also one of my unobtainables that I really wanted so I was pissed as well!!

As Nitro said Dirt Showdown is up still and that is a blast!!

Man that sucks, i still have the game actually but i sold my ps3 long ago. was gonna buy a ps3 again since they are so cheap over here if u get them second hand (€50 ps3 ultra slim + controller) but to bad i cant plat it. i dont like the game but i got my first trophy ever on it and also the only 1 for it. so i thought i should get some of the other trophies as well. but too bad you can't plat it anymore.

Has anything changed? RaceNet still works in other Codemasters games such as Grid 2/Autosport. Just wondering.

On 12-9-2019 at 2:12 AM, HaserPL said:

Has anything changed? RaceNet still works in other Codemasters games such as Grid 2/Autosport. Just wondering.

On Dirt 2 unfortunately not. We can complain at BBB about this, and Micromachines and lets see what is going to happen. They have to fix Micromachines. Everything works besides Haunted trophy. As for Dirt 2 it never got a warning about Racenet closing down.

Codemasters is the worst company when it comes to fixes, and helping customers with their issues in games. So hopefully this might work.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

If the servers are down, how come some people are unlocking the trophies for the online?

16 hours ago, frontzie said:

If the servers are down, how come some people are unlocking the trophies for the online?

Servers are up but there's two trophies that have become unobtainable, namely Tourney and I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost!. If you got these two you're fine, if not..

Dirtnet was shut without warning in October 2012 so it hasn't been possible in just over 8 years.