PS+ IGC October 2014

HeySumbode

No Arkham Origins? Hell, not even Arkham City, but a game that released about 5 fucking years ago, Arkham Asylum.

We already knew we were getting DriveClub and the only other other decent game is Rainbow Moon, underwhelming update again but i don't care because i let my PS Plus subscription expire last month.

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

Better than what was offered the last few months. Arkham Asylum is a great title, even though a lot of people will have played it by now.

Gonna give Rainbow Moon a try, the rest doesn't interest me at all.

I would be extremely worried if it was worse than what has been offered in previous months, if that's even possible.

Another shitty month for PS plus I mean batman arkham asylum really? That game came out in 2009 they should gives us batman arkham origin instead damn it Sony u making Xbox gold membership look good. Sony need to start giving out better game such.as Saint row 4 god of war ascension far cry 3 ratchet and clank . Stop giving us these stupid indie games

• Like 1

oooh... Splunky and Rainbow Moon... good thing I didn't bought em in past sales...

hmmm..hmm.. haven't played a SRPG for a long time... seems to be going a busy month for me ^_^

btw... is it going to be like this? EU and US having same games every month?

Right when I bought Arkham Asylum last month  :angry: Times are changing, the IGC for the ps3 is starting to lose relevance for Sony, I mean c´mon offering a game that it´s very good indeed but it´s from 2009! They even offered Arkham City first, does this means that no more recent games to offer? I wish I had a PS4 though to play Dust: An Elysian Tail, people complain about indies but there are a good bunch of them that are pretty interesting.

Edited by DPthe32man

Pretty good month, for me at least :)

Yeah, i'm looking forward to replaying it on the Vita.

Yup, I remember talking about this with you here and saying that I wasn't willing to re-buy it. I'm very happy it got to be on this month's IGC, especially because the game is sitting on my PS3 backlog and now I have one more reason to play it on it's VITA glory.

• Like 1

i Been wait for a good RPG on vita is rainbow moon that RPG? 

4 and half game on  ps4     4 ps3 game and 3 vita game really people you say that not worth the PS+    PS+= 60$ just 3 game maybe 4 sometime =60$ ya there not good sometime but you still get your money back..

• Like 1

This is one thing that really bugs me about apologists. For 50 quid a year it's still worth it yes, I don't think anyone is actually disputing that point. It's the fact Plus itself set such a high standard and kept it that way for well over 18 months, now the quality HAS dropped. That point is undeniable. I'm not going to bash on indies because most are actually pretty good. The point I'm making is how they pushed the third PS3 title under the rug...then they replaced the second PS3 title with a PSN title. Now our 'main' game is one from 2009? Seriously? How can you defend that? 

If Plus was always like this it wouldn't be an issue would it? It the fact it was so much better than this in the past. 

Edited by MrManBuz
  • Like 1