PS+ IGC October 2014

HeySumbode

So, let's see....

Driveclub - Will try on my alt account. Not all that interested.

Dust - Not sure, will try on alt, and add it to my main if I like it.

Spelunky - Will try on my alt, but unlikely to play much.

Batman - Not interested.

Rainbow Moon - Already own (highly recommend for RPG fans)

Pix the Cat - Will try on alt, but don't think it's for me.

D+D - Not interested at all.

I don't get the people bitching about this month's offerings.  Rainbow Moon, Spelunky, Dust, and Batman: AA are all supreme games.

Because Arkham Asylum came out 5 years ago and we've had plenty of 2013/2012 earlier on. Add to that, we've already had Arkham City which came out AFTER Asylum, so this just really goes to show Sony don't give a flying toss what we have. If we had Arkham Origins on the other hand, that would have been great.

while Batman Arkham Asylum is absolutely amazing and a must have, it did came out 5 years ago, what the fuck is this? The overall lineup keeps getting worse and worse every month, I'm very disappointed. Ever since PS+ was mandatory to play online on PS4 they've been doing this, it needs to change.

Because Arkham Asylum came out 5 years ago and we've had plenty of 2013/2012 earlier on. Add to that, we've already had Arkham City which came out AFTER Asylum, so this just really goes to show Sony don't give a flying toss what we have. If we had Arkham Origins on the other hand, that would have been great.

Asylum is the better game, and it's considerably better than Origins.

giving arkham asylum after they gave arkham city like 2 years ago is a fckin misunderstanding....

and for me personally is even worse as i got hard copy like 2 weeks ago :/

rest of games are as usual some lol indies...

i would rather want to get one AAA game then 15 like this

Hm... nice, I would be happy for Rainbow Moon... if I didn't already own it...

And what is the DRIVECLUB PS+ version? Is it something like trial of the game?

It's a version of the game with limited cars and race tracks and things like that, but it's not a trial, you can earn the Platinum with the PS+ version.

It's a version of the game with limited cars and race tracks and things like that, but it's not a trial, you can earn the Platinum with the PS+ version.

That is interesting... it's probably gonna be harder than the regular version but it can be done, is that right?

But this is reassuring, I actually wanted to try it eventually, thanks for clarifying =)

No Arkham Origins? Hell, not even Arkham City, but a game that released about 5 fucking years ago, Arkham Asylum.

We already knew we were getting DriveClub and the only other other decent game is Rainbow Moon, underwhelming update again but i don't care because i let my PS Plus subscription expire last month.

Arkham city was offered in December 2012. Which makes this a bit odd, I once read in the blog that Dead Space 1 wouldn't come to ps plus because Dead Space 2 had already been offered.

Looks like that rule doesn't apply anymore, which shows clearly the lack of good games they could give for the ps3.

• Like 1

I'm never in the hate train when it comes to these PS+ freebies, but this time there is nothing good for me this month... i dislike Batman games and Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara? What game is this? Meh... i want Saints Row IV.

I'm never in the hate train when it comes to these PS+ freebies, but this time there is nothing good for me this month... i dislike Batman games and Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara? What game is this? Meh... i want Saints Row IV.

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara is a compilation of two classic arcade side-scrolling brawlers from the 90's. The type of game Dragon's Crown takes a lot of inspiration from. It's a blast, but I guess it must lose a big chunk of it's appeal if you haven't played it on arcades back in the day, when the genre was on it's prime.