PS+ IGC October 2014

HeySumbode

So you should just be grateful and bow down for every kinds of shit thrown at you? Starts to sound like a religion to me.

Saying that something is a great deal is 'bowing down' in a religious manner? You seem to have some mental reasoning issues. A bunch of games for $0.01 (as you stated) is a great deal, no matter the games.

Deal = price that I pay < value of the product I receive

Edited by MatCauthon
  • Like 1

I don't think ever called a PS+ weak before, but there's first time for everything. This month is kind of weak, for people without PS4. Batman:AA is one of the best games of PS3 but c'mon, you can probably pick it up for a couple bucks at this point. Oh well having said that,  I'm getting my PS3 back this month and I'm probably still going to re-sub to be honest so I can finish the old games on my list and probably try out at least one of the RPGs.

According to the blog post for the store update on the playstation website there isn't a free version of Driveclub. There is a 10 dollar discount for plus members.

What happened to the free version with less cars and tracks they were going to offer?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/07/playstation-store-update-363/

Edited by snakebit10

According to the blog post for the store update on the playstation website there isn't a free version of Driveclub. There is a 10 dollar discount for plus members.

What happened to the free version with less cars and tracks they were going to offer?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/07/playstation-store-update-363/

Wow did they just take back a game that they officially announced we would get? Screw them dude.

official comment from facebook

Driveclub We’re temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the DRIVECLUB companion app to ease the load and traffic on the servers, so that we can improve connectivity and online play for everyone who already has the game. We’re sorry that PS Plus members are having to wait longer and we will let you know as soon as the PS Plus Edition is ready for you to download.

sarcasm on - so yeah, some1 still want to boast how sony is great, and gives us such "FREE" games on time? - sarcasm off

at least they could inform about this, a 24h earlier, but no...sigh

official comment from facebook

Driveclub We’re temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the DRIVECLUB companion app to ease the load and traffic on the servers, so that we can improve connectivity and online play for everyone who already has the game. We’re sorry that PS Plus members are having to wait longer and we will let you know as soon as the PS Plus Edition is ready for you to download.

sarcasm on - so yeah, some1 still want to boast how sony is great, and gives us such "FREE" games on time? - sarcasm off

at least they could inform about this, a 24h earlier, but no...sigh

sarcasm on - "At Least You're Getting it" - sarcasm off

The PS3 is their oldest system that's still being supported. What are you even talking about?

Im not reffering to the order of release im reffering to the fact that its always been ps3 at top to show the console that has the most discounts, most information etc now on the weekly updates on the blog ps3 updates are kind of always tucked down underneath at the end of every blog post as if they are trying to take the focus off and push people on to the other consoles despite the fact that they arent offering much of anything for ps4 or ps vita. i was just making a comment on it because it bothers me that they are taking the spotlight off a still great console for ones where the games are rather small in numbers and whatnot.

Does that make more sense? i have a habit of making late night forum posts while im half asleep so its not uncommon that people dont understand whatever im babbling on about haha.

Great month - I've been looking forward to playing Dust for well over a year, and its free on the day of release (and dont come at me with the 'its not free' bullshit - id pay for plus regardless, so it is free to me!)

Also, I'll be squirrelling away Rainbow Moon for a holiday, and getting Spelunky too.