Battlefield Hardline will 'work' at laucnh

Xxleonardo97xX

They seriously expect us to believe that?

6179828e46c30898407e6303528484ab.jpg

It's actually really saddening that they actually seem to have to make a point that it'll work as something admirable...Really fuckin' saddening. 

Agreed. If it doesn't brick half the consoles it runs on, I'll be amazed!

I feel sorry for Visceral. Their game is going to be judged very harshly because of what EA did to DICE and the BF4 launch. Their best bet would to be to put out a rock solid beta to win some people over. I will give them a chance though. Just like I am not judging Aliens Isolation because of how bad Colonial Marines was.  I am not saying to go and buy the game at launch but at least give them the benefit of the doubt and come into it with an un-biased opinion. 

I find it more hilarious that this is slowly going to become a running gag with developers from EA and every other company. Its pathetic how the developers have say "Oh don't worry the game should be playable at launch"... my first thought and rest of you should agree should be "DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Games that tend to have these problems are company who have a parent company forcing them to release on a time schedule, shit like that is what makes games garbage nowadays (or at least garbage on launch week)

Sometimes i wish i could meet the head honcho at EA who caused the whole BF4 thing and punch him square in the fucking face and curb stomp him for being a idiot.

Edited by MafiaBrett

I had absolutely zero problems with the Hardline Beta when I played it (other than PSN being super slow because of so many people trying to download it, but the was a PSN issue) and I'm sure EA has learned and gained a lot of experience with the BF4 issues so I wouldn't be surprised if there were very few hiccups when Hardline launches. EA knows how much the BF4 launch issues fucked the reputation for that franchise, they're smart enough to not let it happen again. Whether they're competent enough is what we'll figure out when the game launches though...

Parker

Sometimes i wish i could meet the head honcho at EA who caused the whole BF4 thing and punch him square in the fucking face and curb stomp him for being a idiot.

Seems a bit excessive for a guy who released a buggy game.

I played BF4 for a while around launch and I didn't run into too many problems (aside from the awful rubberbanding), so I imagine this should go much more smoothly than BF4's launch did.

• 2 weeks later...