[GIVEAWAY] Dragon Ball XENOVERSE Beta key

IIOrenegadeOII

I got invited to play in the beta networktest for the new Dragonball game, however i do not have access to a PS3 on the days that the beta will be held.

The Network Test will be open between:

4th October 12:00 to 5th October 15:00 BST

I have a voucher for the game so i should be able to give the code away.

Everyone that is interested in actually playing during the beta can respond below.

In a couple of hours i will randomly select someone.

• Like 2

I like trying things.

Although with my poor internet I probably wouldn't even be able to download it by October 5th, soooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Well the file is only 990 MB and you can start the download right now, so no problem at all :) I've got a very bad connection too but in an hour i'm already at 40%.

Only ask for it if you are really going to report bugs like you should. Don't play it like a demo.

Normaly id say you are 100% right, however only the people that are actually invited can report bugs through the PSBETA website, just using the code does not make you invited in this case, you can play (if im correct) but not do anything on the betawebsite

Normaly id say you are 100% right, however only the people that are actually invited can report bugs through the PSBETA website, just using the code does not make you invited in this case, you can play (if im correct) but not do anything on the betawebsite

It might ask you to sign-in with your PSN account at the beta website. I have had a couple betas do that.