Willing to try XLINK Kai for Virtual Lan!

bonusgame_

I'm sure it'll be fine, I've seen gaming sessions with as few as 3-4 people, if I recall correctly.  Not every game is like Uncharted where you can have nearly a dozen people playing at once.  Some only allow 2, 3, or 4 at once, nevermind there are other boostable trophies like this that only require 2 or 3 people.

As for how it works, you're asking the wrong person, I've never created one myself.  It should be pretty simple to figure out, and if you need help, I'm sure someone with experience in this sort of thing would be glad to help.

I cannot get Kai to work. I've been attempting it for hours today and nothing is working. 7.3.1.7 won't launch due to no KaiConsole settings were found. I try 7.4 and I can never get my network reachable :(. I port forward my router for Kai even tried DMZ and still nothing!! Am I doing something wrong????? Any help will be muchly appreciated

Xlink kai is just too strict!!

you have to do everything...if you forget one little detail..it will not work...

You have to set the engine and the ui to play as administrator and in compatibility mode for xp service pack 2...

You have a lot of guides out there...

You have to open the ports..and you have to check if they are open...you just can not blame the program if you do not make your part...

Edited by TBatBr

Xlink kai is just too strict!!

you have to do everything...if you forget one little detail..it will not work...

You have to set the engine and the ui to play as administrator and in compatibility mode for xp service pack 2...

You have a lot of guides out there...

You have to open the ports..and you have to check if they are open...you just can not blame the program if you do not make your part...

I ve made a guide in portuguese...if you want to try:

http://forum.mypst.com.br/index.php/topic/40500-guia-de-xlink-kai-jogos-lan-agora-online/

Thanks for the help. I have tried what it say over and over again day after day sometime for hours on end to no prevail. 7.3.1.7 won't launch at all and 7.4 launches but my network never goes to reachable! I get a message box appear when I try to launch 7.3.1.7 that says  "There was an error initializing the engine. No kai console settings were found" 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...