List 3 of your most played PS3 games

spetsdaddy62

1. 'Red Dead Redemption', due to how much time  put into its single player, and multiplayer.
2. 'The Last of Us', I finished the campaign over 40 times, and I put over 60 hours into the multiplayer.
3. 'Grand Theft Auto IV' too me awhile to get my stats to 100% in single player, and my god, the grinding I had to go through to get most multiplayer trophies! Still not done with the multiplayer, though.

1. Modnation Racers- I put well over 1,000 hours into this game. It's not only my most played PS3 game, but also my most played game all time. Of those 1,000+ hours, half of them was for creating.

2. Dragon's Dogma- Probably put 200 hours across 3 characters. Some of the most fun I've ever had in an RPG.

3. Little Big Planet 2- For the same reason as Modnation, but on a smaller scale. The level creation is great, but I prefer character creation. Still put a good amount of time in this game, nowhere near as good as some of the other creators on here though.

Very Very stereotypical list for someone like me, but here goes:

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II - That trophy depression in Feb-Apr 2013 explains it all. Eventually got to Master Prestige somewhere in late summer. Still play it even now though.

2. Modern Warfare 3 - Practically the same as above except for less time and got to 6th Prestige. Infected will always remain fun to me.

3. Minecraft - Spent a lot of time in Creative mode after getting the platinum.

I feel like an Xbox player with this list (not like it's that bad but...) :(

• Like 3

FFXIII - beat the story 3 times and ground out the platinum

Skyrim - had a level 47 Nord heavy armor tank, accidentally saved over him with my daughters level 2 character ><. Played through to level 50 as a stealth Kajiit.

Blur - beat the game, all 1st places on normal, all the fan runs, almost all the fan challenges, went legend mode twice online... and then went back for the platinum 2 years later.

(*I know it's not a ps3 game available yet, as I type this...but....) 

1.  Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (2.5 for the U.S.). Went out of my way to get a Japanese Ps2 console for it & dedicated 400+ hours into it. No

regrets.

2.  Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

3.  Rock Smith 2014.

1) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Easily over 300 hours.)

2) Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Vietnam was where I spent all of my time. Best DLC ever made)

3) Battlefield 3 (I probably spent more time on this than BFBC2, but idk. I remember seeing my stats somewhere saying that I spent 17 hours with the L96 sniper rifle alone.)

I love these 3. I managed to get 100% on all of them too.

EDIT: Saw this thread and checked on my post. Can't believe I forgot the Rock Band series! I spent a shitload of time playing all 3 of them. 

Edited by Death
  • Like 1

1) LBP - Oh, I loved going on new maps and it was so much fun.

2) COD: World At War - Zombies mode provided so much entertainment, I've spent endless hours playing the first map long before I finally got the dlc maps.

3) Mass Effect 2&3 - These two I've played over and over with different class and squad set up just to see all the tiny details that changes along with it.