List 3 of your most played PS3 games

spetsdaddy62

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory(After Getting The Platinum, I spent maybe 1 Month Getting & Crafting all The Clothing; I Loved the game that much)

One Piece: Unlimited World Red(Could have gotten the Platinum Even Earlier then It's Stamped, but Decided to Max Every "Star" on "Every Strong Word" before Getting the :platinum:; simply cus I Loved Both the game & One Piece)

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix(Similar to Unlimited Red, I decided to Max Sora's Stats through moogle Item synthesis in Proud Mode; to make My Battle with "Xemnas"....A "Ultimate Sora VS. Ultimate Xemnas" Showdown.

1.) Call of Duty: Black Ops - That game was fucking incredible, the multiplayer is really fun, in fact just talking about it makes me want to go back into the game, also zombie mode was a blast with friends.

2.) Playstation All-Stars - Since my friends come over, we play this game a lot even after I already Platinum, Jak and Daxter are my favorite characters since they can evade many ultimate if you master him, also love their series.

3.) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - I remember playing this non stop when I was trying to Platinum, I only stopped for three days to Platinum the first game, I wish I can continue but I have done everything in the game and hit the level cap.

Edited by TheVader66

If you look at my stats, you'll see where it often flattens out. 

1. Borderlands 2(Almost got my Platinum)

2. MW3. Now that i look back it was a bad game but i prestige a few times.

3. Batman Arkham Asylum. Played  though the game 6ish times and is my favorite game of all time.

1) The Last Of Us (Best game i've ever played, beat story more times that i can remember, although i play the mp a lot more on the PS4)

2) Way Of The Samurai 3 (Over 250 hours doing almost everything the game has to offer, 22 endings, extreme customization..a very fun game)

3) Yakuza 3 (Over 200 hours easily without even caring about trophies)

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Well over 500+ hours. 

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Manage to prestige a few times, nothing crazy. Maybe 100-150 games of Zombie on Town. 

3. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - If someone comes by, you can't help but mentioning it. Spend a lot of time playing it with friends.

Mass Effect 1

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Honorable mention: Red Dead Redemption

I don't think I've spent as much time on any of my other games as I did on my back to back playthroughs of the entire Mass Effect series. I played through the first game at least 3 1/2 times itself before even moving on to ME 2. I played Red Dead Redemption so much where I had to take a break from it because I was literally getting tired of the game. It was good but entirely way too long imo.

Uncharted 3 : Like 3 Campaigns and +150 hours in MP...

PES11 : Came with my PS3 so imagine the first year where o don't even know the existence of the trophies... like all the year on that, Master League, Master League Online xD

Say just a third game for me is impossible... i played a lot of Dead Island, LBP2, Naruto, i don't know xD

1. Final Fantasy XIII - 2 full playthroughs and started on a third one ages ago since I ended up losing all the saves from the first 2 after my playstation broke a year ago. That's over 200 hours AT LEAST and now I don't have the heart to play it properly for the treasure hunter trophy for the third time. 

2. Tales of Xillia - 3 regular playthroughs plus an additional two with my friend. I have over 100 hours clocked in on Xillia and I'd still play it a sixth time!

3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - I genuinely got addicted to this, I have no idea just how many hours I put into it but I'd say around at least 70-80 since I continued to play after reaching 100th dan.