List 3 of your most played PS3 games

spetsdaddy62

1 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (this is definitely my most played PS3 game: it was my first PS3 game, I played hundreds of hours of its multiplayer and I made lots of friends in this game)

2 - The Last of Us (my favourite PS3 game, 4 playthroughs and dozens of hours of multiplayer)

3 - Need for Speed Most Wanted (another very beloved game: I love both the single-player and the multiplayer and I even platinumed it twice on PS3 and then on Vita)

1. Demon's Souls (+100 hours)

2. GTA V ( more than a real day time with each character couting with the online one)

3. Catherine (+60 hours and still I'm not done with it,, two final stages in 9th night left for the platinum)

Honorable Mentions: Last of Us ( 3 playtroughs with each  between 15h-20h, never got tired a single bit. If I still had it you would continuing finished a couple of times not even caring for a single trophy gain)

1. Dead Island: Riptide - Started collecting all the legendary weapons... finished the game 8 times... STILL HAVEN'T GOT PLATINUM!? :huh:

2. Saints Row 3 and 4 - Loved them both! Challenges, Collectables and Exploration just blew my mind! B)

3. The Walking Dead Series (TellTale Games) - Both Seasons just amazed me because of the story. Loved both Seasons! :awesome:

Loved all the games. Try them! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Memory is too vague, since I've had a PS3 for almost a decade, to list a consistent top 3 most played game list. However, I do know that COD4 is in there.

Also people, "most played game" isn't based off the (short) amount of playthroughs you have in a game's campaign, especially when some games can be beaten in 4-6 hours, which is nothing, it's based on the accumulated hours and/or days you have on a game. For example, I could have beaten the Jak and Daxter Collection multiple times, hypothetically more so than any other game, but it wouldn't make it one of my most played games, just one of my most played games that I've beaten the campaign multiple times for. Compared to MP games, which their campaigns I've beaten only 2-3 times, the J&D doesn't even come close, because you don't base things off playthroughs.

Edited by BlueDiamond93

All my PS3 games are from my previous account:

1. Killwone 3 - 1800+ hours (yes not 180); Just how crazy and fan of the series I was (though I didn't play much of Killzone 2)

2. Dynasty Warriors 7 - over 200 hours; used to be a big fan of the series until DW6 system became dull and messed up (though I did still play because.. yeah a fan to the bone  :rolleyes:

3. Dynasty Warriors 8 - less than 100 hours

• Like 2

Memory is too vague, since I've had a PS3 for almost a decade, to list a consistent top 3 most played game list. However, I do know that COD4 is in there.

Also people, "most played game" isn't based off the (short) amount of playthroughs you have in a game's campaign, especially when some games can be beaten in 4-6 hours, which is nothing, it's based on the accumulated hours and/or days you have on a game. For example, I could have beaten the Jak and Daxter Collection multiple times, hypothetically more so than any other game, but it wouldn't make it one of my most played games, just one of my most played games that I've beaten the campaign multiple times for. Compared to MP games, which their campaigns I've beaten only 2-3 times, the J&D doesn't even come close, because you don't base things off playthroughs.

I'm sure most if not all people that have replied on this thread already knew it was based on how much time you've put into a game.

on fist place i have ffxiii-2 , over 150 hours (before the savegame corupting 

second place is resident evil 6 about 50 hours 

next is duke nukem forever im still only 25 hours in 

but the list will shift with my next game the import godzilla on jan 18 2015 

knowing me 150 hours in no time

I'm sure most if not all people that have replied on this thread already knew it was based on how much time you've put into a game.

Have no idea how you could be so sure. From the way I read most messages, it doesn't seem that way.

Easily Skyrim. I got way too absorbed into that.

Dragon's Dogma ate up a lot of my time too. Had a lot of fun playing that and anyone who skipped out on the Dark Arisen expansion because it didn't have added trophies really missed out on some good extra fun.

Then, probably either Demon's or Dark Souls (not 2) but I went and got Tales of symphonia Remastered because I felt like going back to my Gamecube days when stuff wasn't just a DLC fest all the time. Getting titles and multiple playthroughs for different characters is slowing building up a lot of time but I'm quite enjoying it. Any RPG that doesn't stink really will eat up a lot of my time.

I enjoy FPS with good campaigns but they usually don't last very long and the multuplayer though fun for a bit usually gets old pretty fast for me and I get bored and move on.

Borderlands 2 - Probably over 1000 hrs. I got way to involved with looting and collecting guns.

Fallout 3 - Probably spent nearly 700 hrs. across multiple play throughs to find everything and do everything.

Skyrim - My first game glitched on me after the first 100 hrs of playing and I had to reset to play the whole story. Then I picked up the game again after the DLC came out, so altogether probably 600 hrs.

Uncharted 2 - It was my go to multiplayer for a long time, I got the 2500 kills without boosting. Spent alot of time finishin up 100% with boosting. Also played coop alot with a mate and spent many hours trying to beat coop crushing. Also played the sp twice through. This game was just fantastic in everyway for me.

BF:BC2 - My go to multiplayer after U2. I only played through sp once but loved the mp and sunk many hours into it, especially when going for demo kills. I also loved the dlc and sunk many hours into vietnam.

Resistance 2 - Basically just due to playing the coop for max lvl and then grinding for hours to get 10, 000 kills

• Like 1

Mine are as follows.   1. Guitar Hero 3. (1000+ hours)     2. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (500+ hours)     3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (400+ hours)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Edited by Nepgear2

1.Grand Theft Auto V,I have at least 30 days,with single player and multiplayer combined.I also platinumed the game.

2.Red Dead Redemption,I have over 7 days on it with multiplayer,Almost 20 hours on single player.I still play this to this day.

3.Borderlands,I played that game for months,along with Red Dead Redemption.I still think about going back to the game,even if the online is shutdown.

• Like 2

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare because I've played it through 4 times, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion because I've put over 260 hours into it and still haven't finished it (probably won't either because of all issues with the game) and Dark Souls 2 because I spent 180 hours having a huge amount of fun playing and platinuming it.

1. Max Payne 3 - around 600+ hours, around 15 playthroughs, and 10th legacy on multiplayer, maximum rank.

2. The Last of Us - 500 hours, 8 playthroughs, and around level 300 on multiplayer.

3. Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves - 300+ hours, 5 playthroughs, maximum rank and legacy on multplayer.

Edited by RainzFTW
  • Like 1