List 3 of your most played PS3 games

spetsdaddy62

Ni No Kuni - grind and Gotta catch em all!

Final Fantasy XIII -  Had no luck with turtle dropps

GTA5 - that goddamn multiplayer... holy craparonie... why today every westerngame must have stupid multiplayer?! And I still havnt finished it yet... *cries*

Edited by Neputyunu

1. Skyrim - easily over 2000 hours put into this game across 5 save files

2. Assassin's Creed - I can't count the hours I put into this game just to find the flags and do everything there is to do - across multiple playthroughs

3. Borderlands 2 - I put the equivalent of 3 months into this game across 4 characters - level 50 Assassin, 24 Mechromancer, 15 Commando, 15 Gunzerker, and I haven't even started my Psycho or Siren yet!

Honorable mentions:

Tekken Tag 2 - easily over 130 hours just doing arcade battles and friendly matches with my friends

Naruto Storm Generations - over 150 hours just playing split screen battles with my sister and onii-san, and about 60 online

Assassin's Creed III - nearly 200 hours just running around doing shit

Hyperdimension Neptunia (all 3 PS3 games) - around 300 hours, most of it spent leveling up and doing side quests

• 1 month later...

1. Dark Souls 1 - Easily over 1500 hours on pvp, co-op and singleplayer. I still find myself returning to this gem when other games bore me.

2. Demon's Souls - My internet was garbage when this one was released so my playtime is mostly limited to singleplayer. Later I tried to do some online stuff but there is not much players left anymore.

3. Propably a tie between Skyrim and Dark Souls 2. Skyrim was quite fun at first but it did get quite repetive in the end. Dark Souls 2 was fine but it just wasn't polished or good as its predecessors.

GTA IV - around 40 hours of Happiness Island sniping to reach level 10, and I also had to do the 100% story completion TWICE when a solitary pigeon glitched on me and refused to spawn, even after 30+ reloads.  I was not amused.

DC Universe Online - took me close to 150 hours to achieve platinum in that game.

Twisted Metal - had to fulfil most of the online trophy requirements three times over before they finally popped for me.

dragons dogma dark arisen with 445h. on 2 chars

dark souls 330h on 6 chars. 2 of them were just tests with faith and strength builds that i didnt like. sorcery + great scythe is the only way to go for me.

dark souls 2 400h. i dont remember all chars,but i did a lvl 1 run and a no death run. my first char endet at lvl 400 and i made some pvp builds.

• Like 1

Call of duty black Ops 2 - 15 days spent online plus zombies to add a few more days to that part, this and blops one were my favorite on the Ps3 for the cod series

Final Fantasy A Realm reborn - 1 year and 3 months of many raids and grinding for the plat, First MMO for me, I was hooked on day one, I've taken a break since to clean up the backlog.

Star ocean the last hope - Currently at 633 hours, plus 70 hours I lost in 2010 and 50 hours on the Xbox 360 when I owned one.

by far the longest time I've spent on a Rpg in Ps3 land.

I'll add Battle Field too except hardline,  played a lot of online.

Edited by Titan Balls
  • Like 1