List 3 of your most played PS3 games

spetsdaddy62

too easy

Dragon's Dogma/Dark Arisen (over 400 hrs on main account & about 150 on alt account)

Darksiders 1 (not sure total hours but over 10 play-throughs)

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 (roughly 8-10 play-throughs total hrs unknown)

i believe that is also the order in terms of hours played. as for # of play throughs Darksiders 1 would be #1

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

Devil May Cry

One of my favorite games ever. Between the PS2 and HD release on PS3, probably got about 100 solid hours since 2002 or 2003 when I first bought it.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Played almost all the 50 hours of online multiplayer without boosting for a trophy. Between online and offline modes, I probably have around 80-90 hours logged on this game.

The Last of Us

Another one of my favorite games. Never played much multiplayer, but played the single player campaign at least four times including Survivor difficulty twice (didn't use the glitch to skip a Survivor playthrough). If you're counting the DLC as well, I have around 60-70 hours invested in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Call of Duty: World at War

For some people, everyone was nuts over Modern Warfare.  To an extent, I played that a lot too.  But - I played so much World at War between multiplayer, co op and zombies.  I was absolutely crazy about that game at the time, much before all my more recent COD fatigue set in.

Resident Evil 5

I feel like I played this a hundred times with a buddy of mine.  While it gets some flack for losing the survival horror aspects, I still found it an incredibly fun game.  One of the best experiences in the whole PS3 gen, imo.

Killzone 2

Ugh, this one was a bit love and hate.  The honor rank trophies were a pain but, busted my rear to get them.  And the multiplayer was just incredibly fun and different.  Story wasn't too shabby either.

Persona 4 Arena/Ultimax - It's Persona. But it's also a fighting game. Miraculously it's a really, really good fighting game too rather than a cheap cash grab. I've played more of this game than I could ever properly justify to anyone. I main the Random Select button.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The funny thing is that I don't even really like Bethesda games all that much. But my completionist nature and tendency to fall into grind sinks means I've probably clocked in enough time that I could have reasonably written a novel or something instead.

Dark Souls - Every time I play a fantasy game I usually end up playing Dark Souls immediately afterwards. It's the opposite to Skyrim in that it's something that drives you forward with a very clear goal or purpose at any given time rather than the playground style of the other yet it still builds a much more realised world in my opinion.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception- I'm practically always playing the coop, love it to death.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Same deal as with UC3, I beat the campaign and moved onto the multiplayer and loved it.

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns: SO much to do in this game. I love Lightning a whole bunch, and the game is really addicting to play. ^_^