What are your 5 rarest platinums based on PSN trophy rarity?

Wavergray

So with the vita's new update people can now see the rarity of their trophies like the PS4 can.

As I was looking through I noticed most platinums are Ultra Rare, which is not that surprising since most people aren't trophy hunters.

Although, what did surprise me was the rarity percentage of some of the platinums I have.

So I started wondering about what other peoples 5 rarest platinums are based on PSN's trophy rarity?

My 5 rarest are:

1. Xcom: EU: 0.1%
  2. Vanquish: 0.5%
  3. Assassin's Creed 3: 0.6%
  4. Tomb Raider: 0.7 %
  5. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2: 0.7%

#1 and #2 didn't surprise me at all, but #3 and #4 sure did. I guess everybody hates MP trophies in games and not just trophy hunters.

Edit: While the playstation website will show the rarity of a few of your platinums by a pop-up it won't let you just look at the rarity of all your trophy. :shakefist:  

Edited by soultaker655

So with the vita's new update people can now see the rarity of their trophies like the PS4 can.

As I was looking through I noticed most platinums are Ultra Rare, which is not that surprising since most people aren't trophy hunters.

Although, what did surprise me was the rarity percentage of some of the platinums I have.

So I started wondering about what other peoples 5 rarest platinums are based on PSN's trophy rarity?

Note: I'm pretty sure you can look up trophy rarity on the playstation website if you don't have a PS4 or Vita. 

My 5 rarest are:

1. Xcom: EU: 0.1%
  2. Vanquish: 0.5%
  3. Assassin's Creed 3: 0.6%
  4. Tomb Raider: 0.7 %
  5. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2: 0.7%

#1 and #2 didn't surprise me at all, but #3 and #4 sure did. I guess everybody hates MP trophies in games and not just trophy hunters.

I have been working on vanquish forever.  almost can beat challenge 6

I actually laughed at the LEGO Lord of the Rings one, since in this website it is a Uncommon trophy but PSN it is a Ultra Rare trophy, that is why I like this site ranking better.

1. Infamous:  2.0%
  2. Playstation All-Stars: 2.5%
  3. InFamous 2: 3.7%
  4. Lego Lord of the Rings:  4.1%
  5. Jak 2: 4.2%

Top 5 rarest PSN plats are:

1. Pro Evolution Soccer (NA): 0.3% - Sad since this is quite the easy platinum to get.

2. Metro: Last Light: 0.8% - Easy to see since the Shadow Ranger trophy is a 0.9% on PSN.

3. Lone Survivor: 0.9% - Another one that I find sad to see up here since this also an easy one to get.

4. BioShock Infinite: 1.4% - I'm thinking it's the 1999 mode, but I did not check.

5. DmC Devil May Cry: 1.5% - Going to take a stab in the dark and say it's because of the all missions SSS rank on Nephilim or completing whatever difficulty was harder than SoS.

Rarest was a 0.3% while most common was a 32.5% (ROBOTICS;NOTES).

Basically every plat ever is rare as fuck on PSN because only a tiny percentage of the player base actually goes for platinums.

Not literally every platinum, but even super  the common ones on here, are rare on playstation lol. 

PSNP is the best site out there for a close to realistic rarity score.

Edited by Kukyona

Guess I'll Have to Wait until I get A PS4/Vita, I Was only able to Find out Through A pop-up:

"Fairy Fencer F" is %0.6 Rare.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is %2.7 Rare.

Other then that, I Couldn't find A way to see "My Trophy Rarity" on the Site.

You can also view rarity from your phone or tablet with the official playstation app.

Velocity 2X - 0.01%

Grand Theft Auto 5 - 0.01%

Mercenary Kings - 0.02%

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed - 0.02%

Sonic Unleashed - 0.03%

I wish it would show how many people actually have the game otherwise these percentages are meaningless. I can see why they wouldn't do that, though.

I have like almost no platinum trophies yet. I had some others on my old account but had to make a new one because the other one was a sub-account. Sadly enough you can't ''promote'' a sub-account to a normal account :( But still I'm quite happy with the little amount of platinums I have ;)

Top 5 (out of 6 plats):

1. Burnout Paradise - 2,4%

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 2,8% 

3. inFamous 2 - 3,7%

3. Uncharted Drake's Fortune - 3,7%

5. inFamous Second Son - 9,5%

Edited by LucasV9991

1.       Watch_Dogs (PS4) : 1.2%

2.       Resogun : 3%

3.       Far Cry 3 : 3.1%

4.       Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes (VITA) : 4.4%

5.       Lego: The Hobbit (PS4) : 6.2%

While the rarity is obviously bumped up, these remain in the same order as they do on this site. However, I'd like to give an honorable mention to the following as it jumps up quite a few spots:

6.       Captain America: Super Soldier : 6.4%

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I checked this. For a moment I was stunned about how Battlefield 4 plat could be so rare but then again I realized it's because it's got a shitload of players who don't care for trophies at all. Here's my list.

Dead Space 3 0.8 %

Battlefield 4 1.3 %

Spec Ops: The Line 2.4 %

South Park: The Stick Of Truth 2.5 %

Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time 2.7 %

I know it's not the most impressive but I only got 9 plats and I've never been hunting rare trophies specific.

Edited by Sikatiiker

• 1 year later...

Each one of them I am definitely proud of earning. A few honorable mentions were Dead Space 2, Demons Souls, Dark Souls I and II, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Anyways here's my top 5:

1. Twisted Metal                  0.31%

2. Mortal Kombat                 0.74%

3. GTA IV                            1.33%

4. Doom 3: BFG Edition       1.84%

5. Syndicate                         2.48%  

Edited by BluOrange8
  • Like 1

According to PSNprofiles rarity:

1. Ultimate DOOMer (Doom 3): 1.85% (Ultra rare)

2. Extremely Solid (Metal Gear Solid 2 HD - PS Vita): 2.15% (Ultra rare)

3. Completionist! (Terraria): 2.54% (Ultra rare)

4. She Would Be Proud (Silent Hill 2 HD): 4.39% (Ultra rare)

5. Julius Caesar (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood): 4.74% (Ultra rare)