Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XxShinichi-Kudo

PSN down worldwide, reasons are unkown.

44 posts in this topic

I'm just awake not 20 minutes ago and when i tried to sign in it gave me the 'An error has occurred you have been signed out of PSN' 

Is everyone getting the same error code which is (8071053D)? 

lol having the same problem, woke up 'bout 5 minutes ago.

It was playing up yesterday, kept dropping me out of matches in Uncharted 3.

I was signed in and then my brother couldn't get in so I tried helping him he had that same code 8071053D so i reset my internet usually works if its my net that's the problem, then I went to sign back in on mine and couldn't, then I checked the PS store on the computer which didn't work so figured it is their issue and not my net  <_<

I really want to know what's going on with PSN right now. Is it another hacker attack like 2 months ago?!

PSN is back online now. I'm currently logged in now.

Wow finally it works I can sign in.

But we still don't know the reasons, it might happen again later.

Finally signed in.  Was getting the same error code as EternalChaos72 posted for about three hours.  I saw a few people saying they were getting similar last night, so this may not be the end of it yet. :)

Ladies and gentlemen, we pay a fee to play online, but Sony doesn't answer back with top notch quality ...

Ladies and gentlemen, we pay a fee to play online, but Sony doesn't answer back with top notch quality ...

Exactly if we have to pay for online it should be a great service

Exactly if we have to pay for online it should be a great service

Anyone else know what the uptime of PSN is? I'm willing to bet it rivals any other service provider. PSN users are just more whiny so when it does go down, even for about 12 minutes, heads on pikes are demanded.

iHave no internet atm, so i dont care :P

Edited by TheUnusualMan

Must of been a PS4 thing... i have been online all day on my PS3

Anyone else know what the uptime of PSN is? I'm willing to bet it rivals any other service provider. PSN users are just more whiny so when it does go down, even for about 12 minutes, heads on pikes are demanded.

We have a right to complain we have to pay for online now we should expect a higher quality service you hardly ever read about xbox live going down

We have a right to complain we have to pay for online now we should expect a higher quality service you hardly ever read about xbox live going down

Then you must not read.  Take a quick google of XBOX live is down, and there are reports of it being down spreading back years.  It goes down as well.  On top of that, get a report of the uptime of Live and the uptime of psn and I would bet that they are pretty much the same.

Xbox Live goes down every now and then as well, it's pretty much the same.

So stop paying.