PSN down worldwide, reasons are unkown.

XxShinichi-Kudo

I was signed in and then my brother couldn't get in so I tried helping him he had that same code 8071053D so i reset my internet usually works if its my net that's the problem, then I went to sign back in on mine and couldn't, then I checked the PS store on the computer which didn't work so figured it is their issue and not my net  <_<

• Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen, we pay a fee to play online, but Sony doesn't answer back with top notch quality ...

Exactly if we have to pay for online it should be a great service

Anyone else know what the uptime of PSN is? I'm willing to bet it rivals any other service provider. PSN users are just more whiny so when it does go down, even for about 12 minutes, heads on pikes are demanded.

• Like 2

Anyone else know what the uptime of PSN is? I'm willing to bet it rivals any other service provider. PSN users are just more whiny so when it does go down, even for about 12 minutes, heads on pikes are demanded.

We have a right to complain we have to pay for online now we should expect a higher quality service you hardly ever read about xbox live going down

We have a right to complain we have to pay for online now we should expect a higher quality service you hardly ever read about xbox live going down

Then you must not read.  Take a quick google of XBOX live is down, and there are reports of it being down spreading back years.  It goes down as well.  On top of that, get a report of the uptime of Live and the uptime of psn and I would bet that they are pretty much the same.

• Like 1