How hard was the plat?

zafira1290

• 2 months later...

you don't have to do contracts on veteran. only gain is more cash but you will hit that 1mil trophy anyway while going after 10k kills. 1million cash trophy popped for me around 7k kills (missions on veteran, contracts on easiest, and some grind til 1mil on easiest). 1,5k of kills are from mp botzone.

If you can find a dedicated boosting partner for the MP trophies (the ones that can't be done in Botzone) then it is not too bad, during the story the final boss is annoying as hell on hardest difficulty but with practice then it will be alright. MP you need to communicate to set up away from populated maps to perform trophies like "Spangled" then once done all you should be left with is collectables and 10,000 kills which you should have about 4,500 roughly when finished with story, collectables and MP grinding. so just go into Botzone and grind out another 5,500 kills and the plat is yours! 

On 05/05/2015 at 4:39 PM, kurtskyKG said:

Thanks for the tips . however,

Sorry, i didnt get how you complete 100 matches online by going afk. Do you simply leave the vita?
And, i find it hard to get a boosting partner 

that method is pretty stupid since you need 10,000 kills anyway why leave it AFK ? just causing yourself more work for no reason...