Playing on ps3 and vita at same time ok ?

Tomoko Kuroki

Was wondering if It was ok to have a game on my vita and ps3 on at the same time, will it disconect me or cause trophies to glitch or something ? xD

I know i can be on both at the same time and apparently its actually suggested, but playing 2 different games for exmple ?

Sometimes I wanna do a quick run on my one piece game for my final random coin for example, but i dont wanna turn off what im playing on my vita just for a quick  5 min run every hour or so

Edited by Lilth

You could...but beware of the consequences :o Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Is it really worth the risk :(

• Like 2

I was logged in to Terraria on both my PS3 and Vita at the same time and it was fine.

I wanted to transfer all my stuff from one world to another and that was the fastest way to do it. Didn't have to log out or quit the game, just upload my save, go to another world, empty my inventory, upload my save and repeat the process.  

You could...but beware of the consequences :o Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Is it really worth the risk :(

Actually The zombies rising would make life more badass and fun. Think about it! Killing In many ways possible!

Yeah one thing I have noticed while being online on my PS3 and VIta at the same time, is that my Vita for some reasons shows messages and when people get online/offline a lot quicker than the PS3. Like I will use my Vita sometimes to look up stuff online for a game I am playing on my PS3, and it will show someone come online on my Vita, and I can look up at my PS3 and it will show it like 2 seconds later there...lol

But yeah, you definitely can have them on at the same time.