Super license S4 and S5 help

patrickogorman19

I'm close to hurting myself playing this but these two license Are too Hard to get Gold .I'm depressed and angry because I have all this and still stuck on theses last Two license can someone plz tell the right settings for both of these licenses Please. And I'm always 4 secound behind gold I can't get any faster otherwise I will go over the edge.

Honestly, don't focus too much on the settings. I did at first and it became a distraction. Go with the standard settings and keep those heavy cars steady with soft to medium braking. If you're using a standard PS3 controller like me it's hard to find that sweet spot with the braking, but once you get it right you'll be smooth as silk through those corners. I found the S-4 test to be the toughest on the narrow Brands track. Good luck, you'll get it.

• Like 1

Seriously, I feel your PAIN bro...am stuck with S-licenses GOLD requirement as well.  :shakefist: 

And you can, yes you can loose your sanity at one point. So what I did is...play and try

at least every other night like for 2hrs. By doing so you'll feel less frustration/ted.

Otherwise...do it everyday and you'll definitely feel like smashing your TV and controllers.

One more thing that adds up to that frustration.. is the fact that you know you are 'this' close and

a couple of in-game GOLD trophies away in achieving that sweet  :platinum: .

You'll get it eventually...am making progress after my previous attempts. When ALL was all bronze and nothing better.

Good luck!

Cheers!  :highfive: 

-Razgriz

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously, I feel your PAIN bro...am stuck with S-licenses GOLD requirement as well.  :shakefist: 

And you can, yes you can loose your sanity at one point. So what I did is...play and try

at least every other night like for 2hrs. By doing so you'll feel less frustration/ted.

Otherwise...do it everyday and you'll definitely feel like smashing your TV and controllers.

One more thing that adds up to that frustration.. is the fact that you know you are 'this' close and

a couple of in-game GOLD trophies away in achieving that sweet  :platinum: .

You'll get it eventually...am making progress after my previous attempts. When ALL was all bronze and nothing better.

Good luck!

Cheers!  :highfive: 

-Razgriz

Finally gold this game platnium.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Get back in the seat, and give it another try man! You got so close to that platinum. I remember being stuck on a couple of those S license tests for a few hours. They aren't easy. Just takes refinement. If anyone wants to add me for a ghost, feel free!  :)

Edit: Please include a message if you add me so I know you're from PSNP. 

Edited by PipeSwinger

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's official now. I'm never going to complete S4 with gold. It is physically impossible  :(

A month ago I was thinking like you, I just tried for days and finally made it thanks to changing the driving options for the car not feel so heavy at the turns, have you tried changing them yet?

• 1 month later...

It's official now. I'm never going to complete S4 with gold. It is physically impossible  :(

yes it is really annoying this s4 license .... try this settings  TRC 3   ABS 1  CONTROL 7  and the others settings just leave as they are ... i beat it with this in time 1,34,317 .... sorry for my english  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, SicilianDragon92 said:

Anyone any tips for the Veyron?

I had trouble with the Veyron as well on my first attempts. It’s been a while now so I can’t be extremely specific but for me the trick was to hit the brakes rather early and enter slowly in the curves to avoid understeer, then hit the gas very progressively before even reaching the rope point (I hope this actually means something in English, I had to google translate this one ?) 

Keep trying, once you’ve understood how the car handles and learnt the track, it’s really doable. And use your ghost to see where you are gaining or losing time between your tries, it really helps understanding your mistakes. Good luck ;-)

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 1

Wow, did not expect a reply that soon for a game this old. Thanks!

Rope point doesn’t translate as far as I know, but I think I understand that you mean the apex? I found on the S4 test that my lap times went down a lot when I starting coasting into corners more instead of getting back on the power too soon and understeering badly. I guess it’s the same principle here, but the margins seem a lot tighter. Guess I’ll just have to keep at it.

On 03/08/2019 at 10:05 AM, totallycrushed said:

@SicilianDragon92 If everything else fails. Go back to Patch 1.00 and play through the game and access the S-Licences. The tests are ridiculously easier on 1.00

Was hoping not to have to resort to that, but after hours of getting no better than 2:16.2 and struggling even to keep up with my own ghost I gave in and did it this way instead. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

How on earth did you guys get the game to allow you to play on an earlier update?

I tried, but i have to sign in and play on version 1.22. If i don't, i would have to pretty much start from scratch as the Super License stuff needs to be unlocked. 

Did you guys do it that way?

I only got Gold on the KTM, the 3rd Super test. I am willing to play to re-unlock it if i have to to beat the last 4 Gold Supers.

48 minutes ago, TheGoaler said:

How on earth did you guys get the game to allow you to play on an earlier update?

I tried, but i have to sign in and play on version 1.22. If i don't, i would have to pretty much start from scratch as the Super License stuff needs to be unlocked. 

Did you guys do it that way?

I only got Gold on the KTM, the 3rd Super test. I am willing to play to re-unlock it if i have to to beat the last 4 Gold Supers.

Unfortunately vers 1.22 saves are not compatible with 1.00 game so you'll have to start over and play signed out if you want to go that route.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, DizzyDavidson said:

Unfortunately vers 1.22 saves are not compatible with 1.00 game so you'll have to start over and play signed out if you want to go that route.

I don't mind doing that, but even as being signed out, i have some things unlocked! Even some license tests. I hope progressing through now, signed out, the last trophy i need pops.

BTW, who's your favorite metal band? For me, it's Overkill.

Edited by TheGoaler

3 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

I don't mind doing that, but even as being signed out, i have some things unlocked! Even some license tests. I hope progressing through now, signed out, the last trophy i need pops.

BTW, who's your favorite metal band? For me, it's Overkill.

Overkill is pretty awesome. Mine's Iron Maiden. If we're taking hard rock into account too then it's AC/DC.

And good luck with the game. Fortunately I caught this thing early and played unpatched till I got the trophy so it should work for you too.