How many EASY plats do you have?

SIDEWINDER_21X

Dirty plats...  

305 members have voted

1. 1. How many "dirty" platinum trophies do you have?

2. 2. Would you go for any more "dirty" platinum trophies?

• Yes absolutely, they're still platinums!
    • I'll still earn the occasional few
    • Probably not, unless I enter a trophy competition
    • Absolutely not!

I also play many kids games. I get a lot of them for my son anyways. So I have Cloudy, Toy Story, etc. I actually enjoy playing some of them (Toy Story is actually really good haha).

But by the definition of dirty plats that the OP put, I'd like 6-10 I suppose. I don't personally consider all of them dirty (or cheap or whatever) but I voted according to the OP description.

My REAL bad plat is Cabela's Outdoor Adventures. I'm a vegetarian for over 12 years and a huge environmentalist and pro animal rights platinum. That's my biggest shame game. I rented Hannah just for the trophies, but I don't really find it shameful, I guess since it's a girly game and there aren't many pure girly games out there. It was ok to rent for me.

Actually, ARDCOREARNIE, I would've bought those games I listed above even if they didn't have trophies.

I don't care so much about getting as many trophies as possible, I mainly care about 100%ing what I DO get. I'm a completionist, not a trophy hoarder. In my eyes there's a difference.

Look at my profile and you'll see I have some difficult and time consuming games too. So please don't suggest that I'm cheap just because I have some easy games.

ooooooh handbags!

as I look around this thread I can't help but to think most of y'all accumulated those so undesirable Platz from that dirty little place that the majority of Us migrated from.

I must admit I acquired some undesirable trophies because of that place. a dirty decision that I will have to live with.

but never again will I play a game to appease the needs of trophy hoarding contest.

• Like 1

I only have 1 platinum which 70%+ have, and thats the first Sly game ..

but i really loved that game and it was one of my favourites on ps2 back in the days, so therefor i don't consider it as a dirty plat...

The one i do consider as a "dirty plat" is "WWE Legends of WrestleMania" which i only bought becuase i wanted the platinum, but i did enjoyed the 2 days i played it..

I noticed some people mentioning their Toy Story 3 platinum as a possible "dirty" one to have, just because it's a kids game or Disney maybe, but i loved that game haha :wub: the Toy Box mode was so much fun, really surprised me, and hey the plat's not even 23% yet so it must be a bit hard xD .....or its mainly 5 year olds playing and they give up after an hour or 2, one of those :rolleyes:

I'd also consider playing other kiddie/Disney games in the future, not because they're easy plats but because they're fun and i love playing them. They should make a new Lion King game... just because! woo

• Like 1

i never had problems like this on ps3t.co.uk. so no more snide comments.

I've been there several times, this post might help explain, or not, I haven't read it since I wrote it:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/416-what-can-we-do/page__st__46

Back to topic, I think I only have one dirty platinum, Terminator Salvation, as I only played it for the trophies, but I didn't buy it, I borrowed it, so I don't feel it's too dirty as it's not like I spent any money on the game.

hmmm, maybe i was being over sensitive. but I can't help it. I had a bad school life, being bullied and beaten up and humiliated, so if i feel like someone's having a go at me, my defences go right up.

so, your right. i shouldn't take things so personally. i'll just ignore such things from now on. (unless it's something really cruel, but thats what the 'report' button is for. here's hoping i'll never need it)

anyway, sorry to drag this thread off topic.

Transformers Dark of the Moon was a 2 dollar plat. I wanted something new to play and it was all redbox had that day. Went home and looked at the trophy list/guide, turns out to be a 5 hour plat. What'd I do? Got the platinum in one sitting. It wasn't too bad and I ended up playing the multiplayer for an hour or two after getting the plat, but before returning it to the store. It played just like WFC I thought.

X-Men Destiny was a huge piece of shit and I regret playing through the game twice to get the platinum. Totally wasn't worth it.

Dead to Rights: Retribution wasn't bad and I only paid 5 bucks for it new and sealed. The platinum was pretty easy, but I think I had more fun playing the riot control mode from the pretty cheap DLC.

Saw. Meh. I liked it, but it could do without the shitty combat portions.

• Like 1

Terminator Salvation is the one "Dirty" Platinum. I say that becuase I did feel like I needed a shower after playing that horrible excuse for a game. I kind of felt bad for supporting a product as horrible as that game was.

Megamind was really fun. Incredibly easy but it was fun and clever and I had a really good time playing it.

Back to future was cheap and easy trophy's only because I already had the DL version but it was a pretty decent story at least.

Trival Pursuit I don't consider cheap because it took forever (2 years). Was a family game so there was not pausing or anything until the very end to get the platinum. Great family game.

Well, if you mean games I have regretted playing, then I have zero "dirty" plats. I may have platted several easy games, but I have only played those games because I wanted to and have therefore enjoyed every one of them. Also, if I buy another easy-to-plat game in the future it will be only for the reason that I want to play the game. Any plat, or even any trophy, I earn is a bonus :D

I have never, and never will, buy a game for trophies. I get the trophies in a game to extend the play life of them for me. I just happen to be a completionist. That being said, I do have a few fast and easy plats. I have Trine 1 & 2 as well as some GoW games I would consider super easy. I loved Trine 1 so I bought part 2. I loved part 2 as well. It isn't my fault the developers made the trophy set really easy. It's not even my fastest plat anyways. I even still jump on it for the multiplayer option because it's that fun.