How many EASY plats do you have?

SIDEWINDER_21X

Dirty plats...  

305 members have voted

1. 1. How many "dirty" platinum trophies do you have?

2. 2. Would you go for any more "dirty" platinum trophies?

• Yes absolutely, they're still platinums!
    • I'll still earn the occasional few
    • Probably not, unless I enter a trophy competition
    • Absolutely not!

I really wouldn't classify this as being a "dirty" plat, simply because there might be fans of some of the movies who end up wanting to play and plat the game. But oh well, either way, as long as it's like Green Lantern or Captain America (something that I like), I don't mind playing it and if it's actually good, the plat won't bother me.

Trine 2

Megamind

I don't blame people for getting "dirty" platnums, but I would never do it for two reasons

1.) I only play games I like or THINK I'll like.

2.) I'm not very motivated to even get platnums in the first place (hence I only have 1 platnum, even though I'll probably get the plat. for ICO because it doesn't take much time/effort.)

ok, its takes a little effort to look at a youtube guide

So its a game like you said. So why go through all the trouble of hacking trophies?

Is it to show off to all the girls, because they totally love dudes with some serious gamerscore or trophy level/plats.

If you were a gamer, you would play to have fun, not to have some tiny ass images on the internet that dont even matter to show off with.

So yes, obviously you do care, xAlienWare.

• Like 1

Um let me ask you something do you seriously think that sentence makes any sense COD is filled with hackers that never get banned and you know hacking is wrong but you do it anyway and since you did something that is wrong you must suffer the consequences and if you think you should be exempt because you are paying a small amount of money then thats too bad go do your whining somewhere else

and now back to the topic im not sure i will say no because i enjoyed the 1st sly game

Edited by silver_pigy

I purchased Saw for an easy platinum trophy with the added bonus that it reminds me of the Silent Hill games I loved to play. Only for me to get stuck at the fuse puzzle to free Oswald. After getting frustrated and quitting the game for now I 'm gratefull that I have kids ... Fun Disney games with easy platinum trophies! :yay:

So that's one dirty plat for me if I ever manage to get it ... Does that bl**dy fu**ker of a trophy still count as dirty then? :awesome:

i have over 40 easy plats...and over 40 plats. if i can beat the game, then its just i played it so much its gotten easy.....or it was just BORING (case and point, FEAR 2 and Bioshock 2)....id maybe consider B:AA and AC to be kinda hard, but those were easy with practice so nothing much there :/

• 7 months later...

I have a few; Terminator, CSI, NCIS, Walking Dead

I won't play a game I don't have an interest in. I like those franchises so I got the games. I won't shy from a game because it has an easy platinum and I won't touch a game I don't have an interest in to get an easy plat. For instance, if I see Hannah Montana on a male's profile w/+20 plats, I think trophy whore. You will never see that crap on my profile.

• Like 1

Easy platinums?

Walking Dead was easy since you just had to playthrough the game but i didn't buy it for trophies, first I at least watched the television series then I bought once I knew what overall world was like in the franchise ( even though this game is based upon the comic book and not the tv series)

I consider Metal Gear Solid 3, Playstation All Stars, Gravity Rush, and God of War: Chains of Olympus easy platinums in terms of difficulty and time it takes but i don't think they count towards this forum.

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Terminator salvation and megamind are the two i played solely for the purpose of platty trophies. I feel like most platinums are easy though. It just comes down to how much time i'm willing to spend on a game. Two of the tougher platinums i got was uncharted 2 and socom 4. The final battle was a royal pain on crushing difficulty for U2 and the second to last mission of socom is a time consuming pain.peace