Did I just mess up my shot at Blue Dragon?

UrsusPrime

Hi guys, been playing through this game and I'm finally coming towards the end stage (sorta), but I have a few important questions that are really stressing me out. If anyone could provide me with concrete answers, that'd be great.

1. I inadvertently killed Miralda super early on not really knowing her purpose at the time, making my W1 Pure White. If I read the roadmap correctly, am I to believe that Blue Dragon will never spawn for me now? I really don't wanna have to start over or NG+ for him...
  2. I really want to leave Old King Doran's 'test of strength' until after beating the blue dragon. Will he still be there if I do blue dragon first?
  3. How hard will I be making it for myself, if I kill Biorr for Mephisto, before the blue dragon fight? (I already claimed the Pure Clearstone from him). I'm kinda worried I'll mess up and Biorr will get his butt kicked there, leaving me without a 'target' for Mephisto's sidequests.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read (and hopefully answer those fears). I'm terrified of continuing my game further, until I know I'm not gonna mess up!

No you didn't miss the blue dragon, World Tendency doesn't effect the blue dragon in 1-4

Yes Old King Doran will still be in that room if you kill the blue dragon.

Mephistopheles will just skip Biorr if he dies to the blue dragon so unless you need a Colorless Demon's Soul don't worry about it.

Edited by soultaker655

1. As far as I remember, killing Miralda doesn't affect the Blue Dragon & she is no need for the plat (if you kill her while she's human, your character tendency will go black).  That area is only required if you never got Biorr's GreatShield.  I doubt Blue Dragon doesn't spawn for killing her though.

2. Leeroy Jenkins will be always available as long as you have the Mausoleum Key which you obtain by either killing Ostrava or helping him & he gives it to you before the Last Boss of World 1 which I think is False King Allant.

3. If you killed a "target" before Mephistopheles orders you, she will skip that sidequest.  The 4th & 5th targets are the ones you really need (4th price is Talisman of Beast but you can get it on Pure Black World Tendency 2-2, so not that much), however, target 5 which I think is Yuria the Witch is the extremely important quest because the price is the Foes Ring.  For Blue Dragon fight, get around 300 - 500 arrows (White arrows preferable) & over 600 arrows if your Dexterity is low.  damage yourself & wear the Clever Rats Ring (the one that raise attack when health is low) & start the slowest fight in all 3 Souls games lol if Biorr is alive, he will slowly get hit & if you don't do enough damage to Blue Dragon he will eventually die but he's not that important in my opinion.

Thanks for the quick response guys. Really pleased to know that it'll be sorta hard (impossible?) for me to screw up if I'm careful. That's me resting easy tonight, ready to attempt to finish it off tomorrow. (Except for those last 3 pure stones...)  :rolleyes:

Edited by UrsusPrime