Challenging trophy and EA can go to hell!

GRITTY_PITTY

So damn sick of trying to get this trophy, a week straight now I am starting to loose my s**t with this rigged game!! World Class is ridiculous compared to 14, even with Barcelona the game likes to screw me over, apparantly Edison Cavani is faster then Lionel Messi and Neymar. F*****g deadset joke!!!!

The difficulty of getting some trophies for EA games is outstanding. Either that or they drop trophy content.

The difficulty of getting some trophies for EA games is outstanding. Either that or they drop trophy content.

I agree, Its beyond a f*****g joke this trophy!!!! So rigged its not even funny. Im ready to snap thos disc in half deadset.

On FIFA 14 world class, on 15 professional. Its ridiculous on world class !!! Messi gets chased down and tackled by a CB with 70 pace, Neymar is apparantly a one footed player and Iniesta has every pass intercepted, its doing my damn head in, im 2 trophies away from platinum and this challenging one is just cheap!

Im close to giving up anyway, trophies like this make me not even want to go for platinums, its starting to take the fun out of games.

Ea sports games have always been super human on the hardest level. But way too easy on the next one down.

Exactly right man!! They need to sort their s**t out. Im never buying an EA game again, they are probably the most over rated gaming studio currently around.

Screw it, I give up, im not buying their crap over rated games any more.

Edited by GRITTY_PITTY
  • Like 1

So, you're not buying another EA game just because you can't get a specific trophy? I think you need to chill down man. Besides some trophies are ridiculously hard that are not from EA games. Take Persona 4 Arena for example. You want to know the reason why the rarity is where it is? Because of the damn Score Attack, that's why. Still, you have to give props to those who actually manage to do that.

Moral of the story: You shouldn't be bitching just because a certain trophy is "too difficult" because there are most likely harder trophies out there. And guess what? People have actually gotten them. Also once again, you shouldn't stop buying games from a certain developer/publisher just because of some insanely hard trophy.

• Like 2

So, you're not buying another EA game just because you can't get a specific trophy? I think you need to chill down man. Besides some trophies are ridiculously hard that are not from EA games. Take Persona 4 Arena for example. You want to know the reason why the rarity is where it is? Because of the damn Score Attack, that's why. Still, you have to give props to those who actually manage to do that.

Moral of the story: You shouldn't be bitching just because a certain trophy is "too difficult" because there are most likely harder trophies out there. And guess what? People have actually gotten them. Also once again, you shouldn't stop buying games from a certain developer/publisher just because of some insanely hard trophy.

Lol, its not that its too hard, its down right cheap! There is a difference, I have played FIFA for 14 years and cant evem score on world class. Plus my general opinion on EA is that they make over rated games, Mass Effect, Dead Space, Need for Speed, etc. If you disagree with me so much, dont comment.

Im also not the only person who is sick of EA constantly churning out the same crap with a new number in front of it.

Lol, its not that its too hard, its down right cheap! There is a difference, I have played FIFA for 14 years and cant evem score on world class. Plus my general opinion on EA is that they make over rated games, Mass Effect, Dead Space, Need for Speed, etc. If you disagree with me so much, dont comment.

I'm not in extreme disagreement with you (well other than saying that Dead Space is overrated, loved that game). You just seem to be acting way too negative on this subject (in which I was judging from your first post and the part of the title "and EA can go to hell"). While you were okay in comparison of cheapness between the games, you should have just asked for help and/or advice on how to deal with what you're facing. It would have been much better and would have lead to less misconception (See myself).

• Like 1

I'm not in extreme disagreement with you (well other than saying that Dead Space is overrated, loved that game). You just seem to be acting way too negative on this subject (in which I was judging from your first post and the part of the title "and EA can go to hell"). While you were okay in comparison of cheapness between the games, you should have just asked for help and/or advice on how to deal with what you're facing. It would have been much better and would have lead to less misconception (See myself).

Ive tried every day (around 5, 6 times a day) for over a week and not even been close, its the 2nd last trophy I need for platinum im just at boiling point with it. I apologise for all the negativity but I really am fed up with EA, another example is The Sims 3 Pets, one trophy can take like 5 houres, then you find out its glitched amd doesnt unlock, the games been out for 4 years but they have done nothing about it.

You think EA makes overrated games, but you keep playing them?

post-38498-Obama-dafuq-gif-Imgur-what-th

Also, one would not be amiss in pointing out that FIFA '15 kind of warned you right there in title of the trophy that it wasn't going to be a picnic to get.

Yes I think they make over rated games, I love football so I always buy the new FIFA but games like Mass Effect, Dead Space, etc I bought to see what the fuss was about and have had nothing but disappointment. Dontnget me wrong I like their games but the glitches, faukts with servers etc just frustrate me. Edited by GRITTY_PITTY

Challenges > Score Attack =D

Score Attack can be ad-lib-ed, challenges cannot =D

Anyways, it's almost 3% trophy at 2k owners, that's not really high rarity for FIFA trophies. The same goes for Plat.

I believe you should keep on looking for doable challenge and eventually, you will find one.

GRITTY_PITTY Stop bitching about EA and FIFA. You dont even have a platinum in any of the past FIFA games. The only one of them you are about to plat is fifa 15 because its dead easy to do. Try getting the 85M trophies from 12 and 13 and then bitch about the difficulty of this.

A friendly advice for the rest.Wait for the challenge to refresh to something you can actually beat if you find it too hard.

Edited by kinezokostas
  • Like 2

GRITTY_PITTY Stop bitching about EA and FIFA. You dont even have a platinum in any of the past FIFA games. The only one of them you are about to plat is fifa 15 because its dead easy to do. Try getting the 85M trophies from 12 and 13 and then bitch about the difficulty of this.

A friendly advice for the rest.Wait for the challenge to refresh to something you can actually beat if you find it too hard.

Lol, I never cared about trophies for any other FIFA, its only that im close on this it bothers me. So calm down champ, act like a hero elsewhere. Edited by GRITTY_PITTY

I personally find the Toe Poke and Knuckle Ball trophies much more stupid than this trophy. Its simply because Challenging trophy is not glitched but toe poke and knuckleball are terribly glitched. I have done many toe pokes and many knuckleballs but the trophies just won't pop.

This has to be one of the easiest in the game just set all sliders on cpu to 0 and play so simple

Its a challenge against a match day team, therefore it updates to online settings and squads.

I personally find the Toe Poke and Knuckle Ball trophies much more stupid than this trophy. Its simply because Challenging trophy is not glitched but toe poke and knuckleball are terribly glitched. I have done many toe pokes and many knuckleballs but the trophies just won't pop.

That may be the case for you, but toe poke and knuckle shot are both at 20% common.

This is the most easy Challenging of the two tbh, Fifa 14 was harder, if you have done it one there then BS can you not get it on Fifa 15

Not true, EA themselves have said the A.I is more intelligent, on 14 I could win on Legendary but 15 I can barely score on World Class.