Is this normal?

Crespelio-X12

Hi, so I joined the other day some dude's game. And I noticed he had tons of things to get trophies. He had eggs of creepers, skeletons, etc... on chests. How is this possible? You could earn trophies and he was 0% at Minecraft. Did he putted his world to creative but people still earn trophies? What do you think? Is it cheating?

He might have switched his game to let him fly, this disables trophies. That could be one reason and probably the most logical.

When creating a new world the host can go to options > Host Privileges > Turn On = Trophies Disabled 

Edited by spazza136

I googled this and could only find results about the PS3 and X360 version, for which creative mode and host priviliges disabled trophies for ALL players.

However, I couldn´t find anything about the PS4 or XBONE versions so I´m tempted to know the answer because I may switch to creative once I got all the trophies but I prioritise being able to help other players with trophies like I did for PS3.

I hope we can clear this up.

He must have made the world on another account. Saved it and transferred the save file to the account you saw him on. As soon as a world is put into creative mode, trophies are permanently disabled for that world. Not just for the host, everyone.

Do you mean transfered from PS3? I dont think you can transfer worlds between accounts, can you now? Is this something new with PS4 and MC?

Do you mean transfered from PS3? I dont think you can transfer worlds between accounts, can you now? Is this something new with PS4 and MC?

I did mean transferred between accounts, I thought that was possible, might not be though. It's definitely possible that the guy in the first post transferred his PS3 world though.