Easy Trophy List

Borkinian

This is the only game on Steam that I have 100% in.  The only trophy that might be hard for some is "The Stuff of Legends", but with enough time and effort, it can be done with your hands tied behind your back.  There is 2 trophies that you will have to at least have 2 saves for but it's right at the start of the game so it isn't that bad anyways.  Most of the trophies require you to go off the beaten path.

So don't let the trophy list discourage you.  This is an amazing game and deserves to be played.

• Like 3

Yep, super easy list. Got all achievements on 360 without much effort at all.

HOWEVER, this is an extremely pretty, fun, and awesome game, and it is definitely worth a play regardless.

How hard is the 1000-hit combo?

Really quite easy. There are some bits later on where you use your 'fidget combos' and it only takes like 45 seconds to a minute on respawning enemies to get the counter up that high. It's satisfying though :P

• Like 1

Question:

Why is this not on PS3? I would throw my money at Sony if they put it on my platform...

No more game will come on PS3 now.. you have to deal with it,go get a PS4 it's awsome! (if you can afford it, otherwise.. well.. save up your money lol)

Edited by Kulzyc

Question:

Why is this not on PS3? I would throw my money at Sony if they put it on my platform...

New Gen has to start taking over someday and with games like Dust they can do just that. I expect the last rough ps3 only game to be by 2015/2016.

• Like 1

Question:

I'm not entirely sure why not, but since it was initially an X-Box 360 exclusive (and I believe MS helped out financially), they weren't allowed to release it on PS3, but the contract said nothing about PS4. Just a theory though.

Can confirm, it's the same list as the Xbox 360 version, I have a solution over on TrueAchievements for the hard playthrough, if it is the same as the 360 one, you'll need to have selected the harder difficulty from the start, can't switch into it and expect to get the trophy, otherwise, you're maybe adding on an extra 20 or so hours of gameplay on.

• Like 1

If you have PS+ but don't have a PS4, just go on the SEN webstore and add it to your downloads. That way when you finally do get a PS4, you can play it along with all the other titles we've gotten from PS+.

I did that while I was waiting for my PS4 - unfortunately not all the games I bought for the PS4 via SEN webstore stayed under my bought items. Just a few. But still it's worth trying!  :awesome: