According to the PSNP servers, the PS4 version still has no platinum

I find this really odd considering it's an actual retail game this time, but not a total surprise, since the PS3 version didn't have one, while Season One did.  Either way, I don't really care, all I'm really excited about are the supposed increased performance due to the PS4 and making different choices this time around.  Same thing with Season One and TWAU.

I think I recall Colin Moriarty saying on PlayStation Beyond that there was something iffy about the trophies, like the platinum missing. Can't remember completely.

On a slightly similar note, I picked up Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate in early September, and the Trophy List wasn't added until two or so weeks later. I thought my PS4 was bugged, but I checked both here and elsewhere and it wasn't up yet.

I think I recall Colin Moriarty saying on PlayStation Beyond that there was something iffy about the trophies, like the platinum missing. Can't remember completely.

On a slightly similar note, I picked up Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate in early September, and the Trophy List wasn't added until two or so weeks later. I thought my PS4 was bugged, but I checked both here and elsewhere and it wasn't up yet.

Yeah, that was me putting in the request via Parker to update it, even though I wasn't back to the forums yet.  PS4 trophies showed up after about a week, but PSNP only showed it as being on PS3 and Vita, not PS4.

Edited by Lady Lilith

Yeah most people thought the retail version of this would have a platinum but there has been other retail games with no platinum like Journey. Its a good game so doesn't really bother me I'll be doing the same and making different choices in the game next time round.

It has 40 trophies and it's a pretty long game, it should have a platinum. 

They may as well have just put money in a bin then set that bin on fire. 

I was going to buy retail, full price as soon as they came out,  for all three consoles, if it was three individual platinum's.. now I'll just wait from the season pass to go on sale at half price on the PSN store..

Very stupid move..  very stupid indeed. 

Edited by Kukyona
  • Like 4

It has 40 trophies and it's a pretty long game, it should have a platinum. 

They may as well have just put money in a bin then set that bin on fire. 

I was going to buy retail, full price as soon as they came out,  for all three consoles, if it was three individual platinum's.. now I'll just wait from the season pass to go on sale at half price on the PSN store..

Very stupid move..  very stupid indeed. 

Very true. It's usually against my OCD rules to have the same game on my list twice, but this I would have made an exception for, because one doesn't have a plat and the other would (should) have.

• Like 1

I'd feel jilted if the PS4 version had a plat and the PS3 version, the one I paid for, didn't.  I imagine that's what's keeping them from adding a plat to the PS4 version.

Back to the Future on PSN didn't have a plat, and its retail version did, so I don't think that's it.

Or maybe it is, if that decision caused a lot of backlash.  I don't know, frankly I don't really care about a platinum trophy.  A game is a game.  Fun should trump trophies, always.

Edited by Lady Lilith
  • Like 2

yeah this is really weird I held off getting this because I thought there was a chance they would put in a platinum like they did with the Back to the Future disk version. As much as I wanted the easy Platinum I have not problem going without it. Just being able to play it straight through without the long wait between episodes is good enough for me. B)

• 4 weeks later...