According to the PSNP servers, the PS4 version still has no platinum

This game should have a Platinum IMO. There is no consistency with trophies on PSN. At least on Xbox you always get 1000GS. Games like Sound Shapes, Hotline Miami get a Platinum but retail releases like this and Trials Fusion don't? Makes no sense.

Edited by silentbob987

• 1 month later...

Guys need some enlightment here please. So does the current US flash sale for season 2 include all season 2? for 6.25?

Edit: Nvm found my answer>< need to learn to read better!

The Walking Dead: Season Two, a five-part game series that continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad.

Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead?

As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.

• Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two

• Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her

• Meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome choices

Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.

1 player

1080p HD Video Output

This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.

©2014 Telltale, Inc. THE WALKING DEAD is TM and © 2014 Robert Kirkman, LLC. Based on the Comic Book by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard. Telltale, Telltale Games and the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 1 month later...

I am thinking that only season one will have a platinum in all of the Telltale game series as they see season 2, season 3 etc still as part of the main game and not as separate games.

If I am correct then Game of thrones season 2 (when it arrives) will also not have a platinum trophy.

I don't think they 'forgot' to add one to season 2 of the walking dead, and I also don't think they will ever add one either.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Livingstone7728 said:

I didn't understand the lack of platinum as the point total for the trophy list is in the appropriate range... 1035 I believe? There was no reason to rob people of the platinum...as a trophy Hunter though the number of points is still quite high and definitely a fun game

Dude, who cares? The list stacks three times and you can get 4 plats out of the first season. Points wise thats 7 plats.

Edited by Nitro

• 3 years later...

Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaattt! How the fuck does this not have a platinum? I'm calling management. 

Anybody saying it doesn't matter, stop being wrong. Games without plats are an abomination, and any developer releasing a game without a plat should get fifty lashes. 

5 Parenting Mistakes That Make Temper Tantrums Worse

• Like 1