Extra Effort has to get patched

Ryuziic

Its just fucking impossible to get this Trophy... i watched 100000 youtube videos and solutions but nothing worked. Its way to hard to get it, 100% luck based Trophy. I tried to get this piece of shit for to many hours, i nearly crying.

Edited by Ryuziic
  • Like 1

I agree 100%! Trophies like this has no place in games in general. Trophies where you rely 100% on luck and/or other people to get it shouldn't exist. I have tried this for too long now, watching several videos and trying different custom settings. I've also tried using different players/teams to get it but it's just impossible...

Something needs patching just because it's luck based?...

Last I checked update patches were for broken game mechanics, not something people have no patience for. ¬_¬

Either way, things like this come naturally through progressive play when you're not `trying` to do it usually.

Edited by Antielectron-

This trophy was on fifa 14 aswell and I used to focus on getting this trophy but after hours of trying I gave up and just played normally and after a few games it happened naturally so my advice would be dont try and get the trophy and youll get it lol

It's not the same, the trophy descriptions are different as well as the image :) the image kinda show's how you have to look? I think so anyway

It's not the same, the trophy descriptions are different as well as the image :) the image kinda show's how you have to look? I think so anyway

I just assumed as they were both called "extra effort" and they both had pics of players on the ground, that they were the same trophy, my bad.

If I ever get fifa 15 im sure ill have problems with this one :)

• 2 weeks later...

does running into the nets count as well? Ball is on the ground and you score as well. Doing it with 2 controllers, or boosting online would be easy then

That won't work. The player have to lie down on the ground and kick the ball. It's difficult to get right.

It took me probably 5-6 hours in total to get. Didn't do it in one sitting though.

• 2 weeks later...

After trying for hours trying to juggle two controllers I did this in 10 minutes with my gf helping. So try and get some help. 

http://youtu.be/0y2Fp3-YSxI

You lucky man, i mention fifa to my mrs & she runs off  :huh:

I can basically say that i need this for platinum, it's soo annoying. I play the game pretty much every day & haven't even come close, i've tried boosting & it was still useless :angry:

You lucky man, i mention fifa to my mrs & she runs off  :huh:

I can basically say that i need this for platinum, it's soo annoying. I play the game pretty much every day & haven't even come close, i've tried boosting & it was still useless :angry:

Yeah I'm not convinced it will come from natural play. I really think boosting is the best way to get it done. I tried and tried solo and it just wasn't happening. With help I managed to get it done really fast and came close a few times just before too. It's all about timing and being able to direct the keeper into the slide which seems to trigger the animation. 

• 3 weeks later...

I really tried that metod that you showed in the video and it worked! This trophy was a challenge, I totally though that I wasn't going to get this trophy, but I got 2 controllers and called my cousin to come to my house and within 5 minutes we did this, after so many topics and clips watched finally did it, so if you guys wanna know how I did it, here it is my clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK6j7-u5TR8

t-i-g-o.png

Edited by t-i-g-o