It still works nvm just ignore my stupidness.

MoreTheVictim

EDIT2: Okay I´m just stupid I guess. It does still work its not hotfixed. From time to time it doesnt work but that happens when playing offline too. Sorry for all the confusion I caused.

Okay this is kinda weird. I wanted to dupe again and it didnt worked twice in a row. Now it happened before that it failed but that was only once. Is the new patch out already? I don´t think that patch will fix it nor do I see it installed on my PS4.

Or.... in worst case scenario they hot fixed it and duping will be gone for ever. Can anyone else still dupe? I might be worth trying to play offline. I thought hotfixes only work when online. I´ll try that now and get back here.

EDIT: Great news!! The duping glitch still works when playing offline! I noticed a difference right away, since the hotfix also changed the default difficulty to easy instead of the one you previously picked. It was back to peaceful when I loaded the game offline. And that gave me hope for the glitch to still work and it does still work!

Edited by MrCostari