What would you do in this situation?

MynyUser

why would i agree with a stupid comment like this ? :|

Well depending on who you are talking to, your response and reaction to the comment would be different. If you are talking to someone who has no clue about games but sees BF3 and MW2 as games where you shoot people, then their comment is very valid. They obviously don't know the details the make up the differences between the games. All they see are games where you shoot people. Granted whether you like it or not, this is a similarity between the games. It doesn't make them the same by any stretch of the imagination though.

If the comment is from someone who knows games and should know better than that MW2 and BF3 are 2 totally different games in style, plot and gameplay, then yeah it is quite the ridiculous statement.

Now don't tell me this was statement your GF made who doesn't play games. You can't expect someone who cares less about them to know anything. It's like trying to explain to someone who sees games as a children's toy that you are a gamer and take it seriously.

what would you do if someone would Tell you that
"the Single player of cod mw2 and bf3 are the same
Because you shoot at people"

I have no idea how I respond to something like this...
any suggestion ?

My suggestion is to figure out why you care at all. Seriously. What is your compulsion to spend another minute worried about that specific scenario?

Why think when you can improvise?! Say random crap, that usually works, or come up with a well thought argument about an unimportant topic, honestly I could go both ways on this one...

Why think when you can improvise?! Say random crap, that usually works, or come up with a well thought argument about an unimportant topic, honestly I could go both ways on this one...