Thoughts on trophy list?

william_05

I haven't heard of this game a couple days ago until I saw the latest gameplay trailer. First impression; an "Assassin's Creed"-ish game with a goblin as the main character :D and it seems that the stealth gameplay is alright. 

Looking at the trophies, it seems to be easy to plat. 

Anyone shares the same thought?

I knew nothing about the game till yesterday when i saw the trophy list here, simple enough (not difficult related trophies for what i saw), then i checked the trailer and why these guys decided to do it current gen only and I'm very interested now. :)

Yeah I'm kinda glad that they went full next gen only (or current gen), since a lot of gamers doesn't pretty much care about last gen (not all). Styx MoS is the really first next gen only titel on the market right now. AC Unity has to take the second place :D

Focus Home Interactive is a small publisher who publish good games (eg Sherlock Holmes games and the recent new SH; Crimes & Punishement) so they don't have that HUGE marketing budget like other big publishers, so they pretty much rely on youtube, facebook, twitter, the internet pretty much. But it's nice that they get noticed.

Im hoping this game delivers. Trophies seem straightforward. Some kill ones might be tricky depending.

I think they game will get a solid 7-7.5/10 in today "gaming standards" this generation. Trophies aren't that difficult but it wil be time consuming.

Im sure this game will be a huge let down, as much as I don't want it to be. Stealth based games are my favorite genre.

Most of those so called "gamers" these days will try no nitpicking every element to protait it as a "bad game". Pure stealth games are my thing, and there aren't much pure stealth based game these days (Shadow of Mordor and Assassin Creed doesn't count :D)

Looks like a lot of fun, and the trophy list looks quite smashing. Though, I think I'll wait for some reviews before I take a bite.

Reviews of big outlet gaming news aren't out yet, but I'm watching reviews from gamers themselves and so far they are good. And one youtuber Elder Geek or something was nitpicking about the "outdated engine" (Unreal engine 3) because the enviroment and art looks "blend".

This is a good review and the story is surprisiling good from what I heard. 

• 6 months later...

Well, Im enjoying this game so far. The stealth is fantastic, lots of paths to choose from when moving to your target area. I find that the fantastic environments, well designed, and the use of my abilities keep me feeling in high control almost always, and exploring becomes alot of fun because of this. I picked this game up on Steam as well, and look forward to collecting the achievements and badge for this.  ;)

Edited by Fossgrade
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

So...does anyone plat the game ? How difficult it is ? Has any grinding trophy?

I would rate it at about 3 or 4/10. Requires either one playthrough or 2+ of each of the levels (depends on how you want to go about it) with various requirements (never being seen, collecting all coins, making no kills, and completing the levels within a time limit). In addition to those, you need to also get all relics as well as complete all secondary objectives in order to get some of the trophies and enough SP for all skills.

There are some trophies that could be considered grinding trophies (mostly the kill-related ones) as you might not meet their requirements by playing normally. However, they're easy to farm in certain sections and won't take all that long to get.

• Like 1

So...does anyone plat the game ? How difficult it is ? Has any grinding trophy?

Just got the platinum ( like literally 5 mins ago ) and all I can say is that this game requires skill and patience if playing without a guide (the way it should be played) also it felt very grindy to me as it has 278 collectibles across 8 levels and some of the levels took me 2 - 3 hours

• Like 1