Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XShadowYakuzaX

Trophies not popping

12 posts in this topic

I tried reinstalling and downloading and yet nothing pops up. Is there a fix for this anywhere

I did read that the trophies are very glitchy in the Vita version, some say you should not close the application (game) not even once or else apparently it'll lock the trophies, i got the plat in one sitting so i had no problems.

If i were you i would try these:

1. Put your save in that cloud thing for PS+ members, delete game bubble, restart Vita, download saves, play the game.
  2. Delete game bubble, close all applications, take off memory card, go to Settings bubble and reset Vita, put your info again (PSN, internet password, etc...). Install game again.

I also heard that turning wi-fi on/off solves this but i wouldn't trust that... i read on ps3t.org that a guy was having the same issue and he just couldn't get it to work, he gave the game a break for a few days and when he played it again the trophies started popping. Every case is different, i guess.

Same thing happened to me, this is what i did. Close the game and turn the Vita completely off then turn it back on again. To avoid this problem it's best to play both GOW games in 1 playthrough otherwise you will have to Shut Off your vita and start it back up again every time you quit the game.

I've beaten the game and I haven't popping two trophies related to history :(

I had problems early on, I'd open the Vita browser while in the game, which seems to commonly cause the problem. I restarted the game and made sure when I started GoW, I never did anything but play the game and power the Vita down when I was done. Well, seems like there's something else that causes problems, because yesterday night, I did a few things BEFORE I even played the game (opened Friend list, compared trophies with someone), although the game was at the "Starting" screen (where you press X, it goes to that splash page asking again if you want to start. That was enough to screw it up, and I missed out on a couple of trophies.

If you're gonna play GoW on the Vita, just play it and only it. Now I'm gonna have to collect 18 feathers during a speed run. Fun..

The problem appears to be exiting out of the game by hitting the PS button. If you wish to leave GoW for something else, completely close the game and reopen when you're ready to play again. This has been a well-known (and unfortunately unfixed) issue with the games since launch.

I had two vita the vita slim and classic vita my slim vita wouldn't unlock trophies but once I installed and play on my classic they popped. If you have a slim vita collection games have a tendency not pop trophies

On 9/18/2015 at 0:20 PM, RebelliousDevil- said:

I had two vita the vita slim and classic vita my slim vita wouldn't unlock trophies but once I installed and play on my classic they popped. If you have a slim vita collection games have a tendency not pop trophies

i never knew the vita model affect the trophy pop
that might explain the few bugs i received :(

On 10/6/2014 at 0:23 PM, SealedCard said:

I did read that the trophies are very glitchy in the Vita version, some say you should not close the application (game) not even once or else apparently it'll lock the trophies, i got the plat in one sitting so i had no problems.

If i were you i would try these:

1. Put your save in that cloud thing for PS+ members, delete game bubble, restart Vita, download saves, play the game.
  2. Delete game bubble, close all applications, take off memory card, go to Settings bubble and reset Vita, put your info again (PSN, internet password, etc...). Install game again.

I also heard that turning wi-fi on/off solves this but i wouldn't trust that... i read on ps3t.org that a guy was having the same issue and he just couldn't get it to work, he gave the game a break for a few days and when he played it again the trophies started popping. Every case is different, i guess.

Do I have to replay what I've already done to unlock the trophy's again? Im only finished with the boats in the beginning, but thats quite stressful and annoying if so.

So I know this is an old thread but I've recently started up the vita version after years of having it. The vita trophy list didn't show the game since I have played so many more games and it has a limit to what it shows but I started a new game and used a Bluetooth ear bud to play at work and no trophies were unlocking past what I had before (like the first 3 trophies in the game) and I thought that may have cause the issue since I turned Bluetooth on mid game. 

I started a new save this morning after getting all the way to Medusa's move and not unlocking the trophy for it and this is what I've done and have tried multiple ways to make it fail after this loss and it has yet to make trophies pop since I started over. 

-Start the Vita from a completely off state

-Pull up trophies and sync with server even if you don't have new trophies. 

-keep wifi on and start the game (I started a new one), ignore the network features disabled message.

-Play the game and never press the ps button(even to check battery). 

-You should be able to press the power button to suspend the game (I usually press the ps button then power, but this game seems to hate that it stopped the trophy from popping).

-if you want to quit to another game power down the vita with the top button (when I would close out and open another game even after a full power cycle the game wouldn't register the trophy I was testing. So basically start god of war after the trophy sync and a full power cycle. 

I know others have added tips similar to this but on my end across 3 vitas to test how it pops I've learned a powercycle, trophy sync, then starting the game with wifi on and not pressing the ps button at all has helped me get trophies without issues. 

Hope this helps.

Finally the plat!

after the post ,on trophies.org, I had trouble getting trophies again. So here’s what I did.

>I deleted the game (yep, including the saved data).

>downloaded the game again

>synchronized the trophies to the psn server

>turned off my WiFi through ‘settings’

>now start the game offline

>!!IMPORTANT!! Do not press the PS button from now on! For some reason this messes with the trophy unlocking

>now if the trophies start unlocking, you’re in business

>now DO NOT quit the game or press the PS button on the lower left of the handheld!

>try to play this game til completion, once you get the plat, you’re set

>if you need a break or to charge the vita or whatever, ITS PERFECTLY FINE to use the ‘power’ button on the top left of your console to put the vita in a sleep mode

hope this helps! 👍🏻