what is the best cod for multiplayer ?

MynyUser

what is the best cod for multiplayer ?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best cod for multiplayer ?

• Call Of Duty 3
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Call Of Duty: World At War
    • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    • Call Of Duty: Black Ops
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    • Call of Duty Black Ops 2
    • call of duty ghosts

Highly disagree. I'd say MW2. Although there are hackers on all Call of Duty's now, I'd say MW2 or CoD 4 is your best bet.

CoD 3 is dead, no one plays... 

CoD 4 is still really fun.

WaW is filled with hackers and is okay...

MW2 is my personal favourite, although being broken I had the most fun on.

BO1 I hated. The pace was so slowwww and it just kinda felt like it put me to sleep, not to mention the huge maps with slow-ass characters.

MW3 I was great at but it's okay..

BO2 is great and is still very popular. Great CoD and doesn't have many hackers (if any).

Ghosts Shit... just, shit.

Edited by NiTR0--X_

All of the replies you've gotten are opinions, obviously. It seems like these opinions are based on the MP of those CoD's when they were in their prime though. But I don't think these people have played those CoD's anytime recently, those CoD's are now riddled with hackers. The best CoD for Multiplayer CURRENTLY would be BO2 because there aren't a lot of hackers like in the previous games. I would say Ghosts but not a lot of people including myself enjoy it.

All around best, in my opinion, would be Ghosts. Everything in the MP seems balanced from my experience.

Modern Warfare 2 was purely fun -- if you're not one of those serious, competitive gamers. Commando with Tac. Knife, explosives with Danger Close. The game's MP was so broken it was fun.

Black Ops 2 is the worst. -.-

Well it depends. Personally Modern Warfare 3 is my favorite ,but logically Ghost is your best bet because it's the newest and it will have more players. It will also have the least amount of hackers. I personally would just wait for advanced warfare to come out because as a veteran of the series I was not very happy with Ghost. And once Advanced warfare is out a majority of the players will ditch Ghost and start playing Advanced Warfare

• Like 1

Well it depends. Personally Modern Warfare 3 is my favorite ,but logically Ghost is your best bet because it's the newest and it will have more players. It will also have the least amount of hackers. I personally would just wait for advanced warfare to come out because as a veteran of the series I was not very happy with Ghost. And once Advanced warfare is out a majority of the players will ditch Ghost and start playing Advanced Warfare

i don't know if i will buy Advanced Warfare
it's  kind of look like a weird Affected game from gunz Combined with halo &  Blacklight: Retribution...

idk maybe it's just me but this game feels wrong :|
Edited by MynyUser

Actually BO2 has more players and less hackers than Ghosts.

For me, Modern Warfare 2 was the most fun, there's nothing quite like being the gunner of an AC130! Black Ops 2 is the most fair and balanced, i still enjoy a spot of League Play every now and again! The other games are fun in their own ways too.

Whatever you choose, dont go for Ghosts. Please dont!

Actually BO2 has more players and less hackers than Ghosts.

I haven't played either of them in a while. I just assumed Ghost had more because it's the newest. I personally have only played less than 10 hackers in ghost but ive came across quite a few in Black Ops 2 and every cod prior. It's good to know that more people are playing Black Ops 2 though because it's vastly superior to Ghost.

Highly disagree. I'd say MW2. Although there are hackers on all Call of Duty's now, I'd say MW2 or CoD 4 is your best bet.

CoD 3 is dead, no one plays... 

CoD 4 is still really fun.

WaW is filled with hackers and is okay...

MW2 is my personal favourite, although being broken I had the most fun on.

BO1 I hated. The pace was so slowwww and it just kinda felt like it put me to sleep, not to mention the huge maps with slow-ass characters.

MW3 I was great at but it's okay..

BO2 is great and is still very popular. Great CoD and doesn't have many hackers (if any).

Ghosts Shit... just, shit.

since i'm gonna play with friends anyway can you please answer me this simple question

CoD 3 is best cod for multiplayer yes or no ?