The ultimate PlayStation TV FAQ.

MRgreen55

if you have any questions about The PlayStation TV this FAQ Should help you out :)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/10/07/ultimate-playstation-tv-faq/

PlayStation TV‘s European launch is set for 14th November 2014, so we wanted to get the ball rolling by providing a comprehensive resource for all topics related to PS TV. Though certain details are still being finalised, the below FAQ covers a range of topics about this super sleek and compact new addition to the PlayStation family. Topics covered include everything from the system specs and benefits, to accessories, PlayStation Plus features, the launch game line-up, differences from PlayStation Vita, and much more.

We would also like to announce the Network Media Player app that will be coming to PS TV and PS Vita soon, which will allow you to access media servers over a network. The Network Media Player can be used to view photos and stream music and videos from a media server located on your home network. You can also copy photos, music and video files from the media server to your system. Further details about this app will be shared at a later date.

Please leave your questions in the comments. We will continue to update this FAQ leading up to launch, integrating new answers and additional details as they are confirmed.

Edit Here the  NA One http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/07/playstation-tv-the-ultimate-faq-2/  It's the same... But if don't want to take my word just click the link...

Edited by MRgreen55

is good to note that this is the EU FAQ post, the answers are completely different from the NA FAQ post

I don't Think so i know The japan Faq is way different but i don't think EU to NA is different. Plus NA has not made a FAQ yet i don't think they will post a FAQ cuz all the answers are in this FAQ the only different is the release date NA get the PlayStation TV  at October 14 ,2014

Edit i Found the NA One it is the Dam Same if you don't want to take my word for it here the link...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/07/playstation-tv-the-ultimate-faq-2/

Edited by MRgreen55

Taken from US (NA FAQ) "Will any PlayStation Store content purchased on PS3 or PS Vita systems be transferable to a PS TV system?

Users who purchased PS Vita games that are compatible with the PS TV system will be able to download these titles, some of which feature enhanced graphics or improved features, to their PS TV system for no additional charge if they are using the same SEN account."

I dislike that they didn't answer the PS3 part "wil any ps store (not ps now) content purchased on ps3 be transferable to a ps tv system?"

I guess besides the psvita games this device could play ps3 digital only games (like journey). But it seems works only with psnow.

Looking at the blog found this:

3- is it possible to remote play a PS3?

3- is it possible to remote play a PS3? No the app has been removed.

:|  Lost oportunity for ps3 remote play apparently.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Taken from US (NA FAQ) "Will any PlayStation Store content purchased on PS3 or PS Vita systems be transferable to a PS TV system?

Users who purchased PS Vita games that are compatible with the PS TV system will be able to download these titles, some of which feature enhanced graphics or improved features, to their PS TV system for no additional charge if they are using the same SEN account."

I dislike that they didn't answer the PS3 part "wil any ps store (not ps now) content purchased on ps3 be transferable to a ps tv system?"

I guess besides the psvita games this device could play ps3 digital only games (like journey). But it seems works only with psnow.

... it's on the EU one too it's just word different  they add ps3 for the NA and not the EU one as shown down below

Will any PlayStation Store content purchased on PS Vita system be transferable to a PS TV system?

All PS Vita titles that are PS TV compatible will be available on the platform. For example, a selection of popular digital titles including Hotline Miami, Spelunky, and Sound Shapes will be available to purchase on PS TV after launch. Gamers who purchased these titles for the PS Vita systems will be able to download the PS TV versions of these titles, some of which feature enhanced graphics or improved features, to their PS TV systems for no additional charge if they are using the same SEN account.